Where can I find authentic BBC stuff besides the site? Everything I like is sold out

Pure NT comedy.
roll.gif
at the explanation.

C'mon son.

The explanation doesnt make sense....he quoted himself and commented on it in 3rd person.....he was clearly talking TO himself, not ABOUT himself....

Plus the 2 posts were made quite sometime in between, which means this dude posted the "2006" joke, waited for awhile, saw no one commented on it, felt
frown.gif
, went back and tried to give props to himself and bump the thread up at the same time.
and no one wondered why the thread never died?
 Dang dog you killed the thread quick
gotta do better

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Eranoitckik

No one really caught up on this?

SN: Kicktionare was banned like 2 months ago (some might remember the SN)

I just wanted my fellow NT members to know I was still around...... quoted my own reply and changed the SN to Kicktionare which is Eranoitkcik (messed up the spelling I know)

so.... don't mind me Im just doing my thing

appreciate the love........... lulz were brought and delivered. Some dudes are way too passionate about this "pathetic" "loser" "lame" hahahahah

and no one wondered why the thread never died? man NT gotta do better
 saw it
Went over  everyones  head is  what makes it  funny

Originally Posted by NiPxD

The explanation doesnt make sense....he quoted himself and commented on it in 3rd person.....he was clearly talking TO himself, not ABOUT himself....

Plus the 2 posts were made quite sometime in between, which means this dude posted the "2006" joke, waited for awhile, saw no one commented on it, felt
frown.gif
, went back and tried to give props to himself and bump the thread up at the same time.

gotta do better

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NiPxD

frown.gif
gotta do better

roll.gif

He also posted this when he was still in denial mode:

Lets try reading backwards now........

cause this dude Kicktionare is banned

Originally Posted by ABC

No one really caught up on this?

SN: Kicktionare was banned like 2 months ago (some might remember the SN)

I just wanted my fellow NT members to know I was still around...... quoted my own reply and changed the SN to Kicktionare which is Eranoitkcik (messed up the spelling I know)

so.... don't mind me Im just doing my thing

appreciate the love........... lulz were brought and delivered. Some dudes are way too passionate about this "pathetic" "loser" "lame" hahahahah

and no one wondered why the thread never died? man NT gotta do better

6frwhu_1_.png
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

I got linked to this thread from the "Look At This Dude I Just Saw On Facebook Vol. ROAST SESSION!!" thread. LMFAO!
roll.gif
HAHAHAHA! This thread was hilarious as well...

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom