where can i find these? Nike pr1 aqua

Where can i find these?  I believed they dropped already.
nike-air-pr1-black%E2%80%93dark-grey%E2%80%93aqua-02-570x449.jpg

They're available in the UK.

I am just waiting for them to do a black/red-cement colorway!

They're available in the UK.

I am just waiting for them to do a black/red-cement colorway!

I've been trying to find them too. No luck yet, haven't even seen a single PR1.

You guys know if they have the pressure thing that the OG's had? Or is it just a cosmetic retro?

I've been trying to find them too. No luck yet, haven't even seen a single PR1.

You guys know if they have the pressure thing that the OG's had? Or is it just a cosmetic retro?

^^^thanks. Cool cause i didnt size up. I figured with the jordan 3 sole these would fit somewhat like them. Im a size 13 with somewhat wide feet, hopefully these fit cool n i dont have to size up to a 14.

^^^thanks. Cool cause i didnt size up. I figured with the jordan 3 sole these would fit somewhat like them. Im a size 13 with somewhat wide feet, hopefully these fit cool n i dont have to size up to a 14.

thanks...i just order and i was about to buy a par on ebay for $180....wonder why dude had a fsr

thanks...i just order and i was about to buy a par on ebay for $180....wonder why dude had a fsr

Originally Posted by dimez81

Haha me 2. I was about to pull the trigger last night but then something told me to check swoosh again. I was gettin ansy i guess, thinking these were never going to release in the US lol. Anyways I'm glad I saved a whole lot of money on these,..depending on how they look, feel, and fit I might have to cop another pair. I like the simplicity of the colorway and love the elephant print with the Jordan III sole. I can't wait for them to drop the Army green Pr1's..I think there's a pair on ebay if you haven't seen them.

That PR1/Yeezy photoshop is pfft!
pimp.gif

Haha me 2. I was about to pull the trigger last night but then something told me to check swoosh again. I was gettin ansy i guess, thinking these were never going to release in the US lol. Anyways I'm glad I saved a whole lot of money on these,..depending on how they look, feel, and fit I might have to cop another pair. I like the simplicity of the colorway and love the elephant print with the Jordan III sole. I can't wait for them to drop the Army green Pr1's..I think there's a pair on ebay if you haven't seen them.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

pimp.gif
I was very shocked to see on NDC.  Maybe they have a demand over here or maybe just left over from Europe release.

yeah I'm glad they did because I was search for these for a while...Everyday checking on ebay...Yes the colorway did it because I wasn't feeling the other ones, except the army greens you are talking about.  I def wanna cop...it would be a nice sneaker to wear button up, polos, and vest with.

These shoes are a major sleeper but for $110..cant go wrong.

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

pimp.gif
I was very shocked to see on NDC.  Maybe they have a demand over here or maybe just left over from Europe release.

yeah I'm glad they did because I was search for these for a while...Everyday checking on ebay...Yes the colorway did it because I wasn't feeling the other ones, except the army greens you are talking about.  I def wanna cop...it would be a nice sneaker to wear button up, polos, and vest with.

These shoes are a major sleeper but for $110..cant go wrong.

Mine came in today. These are pfft! My size 13 fits perfect. May have to double up. Heads up: Most of the sizes are already gone on NDC/Swoosh. Don't sleep on these ;-)

Mine came in today. These are pfft! My size 13 fits perfect. May have to double up. Heads up: Most of the sizes are already gone on NDC/Swoosh. Don't sleep on these ;-)

Back
Top Bottom