where can i find these? Nike pr1 aqua

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

Damn these are going $250 on ebay now..whoa!

you should really be more precise with your wording. The HOH only release are going for 250 i doubt they are really worth that much tho

you should really be more precise with your wording. The HOH only release are going for 250 i doubt they are really worth that much tho

These are available from Size? in the UK. Check out their website they may ship international, their parent company JD Sports does

These are available from Size? in the UK. Check out their website they may ship international, their parent company JD Sports does

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

Uhh maybe you should do an ebay search b4 you try correcting people lol ;-)These weren't a HOH release but they were limited ;-)

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

Uhh maybe you should do an ebay search b4 you try correcting people lol ;-)These weren't a HOH release but they were limited ;-)

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by ogskizzel

nice.

good post, i dont see what you guys like in these, they look like a bunch of other high tops

So did the Yeezy's...
tumblr_ljijol3Mvf1qhwxkr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom