Where can I get tested at? Vol. wrap it up

My Bay Area nt'ers. Can someone recommend a place to get tested for stds out here in the Bay Area. I ain't got insurance so I don't think have many options. Can someone help me out. Just fyi, not showing any signs just wanna be safe. Thanks yall.

out the closet thriftstore. not sure which stores still do testing
outofthecloset.org/

Folsom Out of the Closet
1295 Folsom St.
San Francisco, CA 94103
415-558-8155

San Francisco Out of the Closet at Church St.
100 Church Street
San Francisco, CA 94114
415-685-5772

Oakland Out of the Closet
238 East 18th Street
Oakland, CA 94606
510-251-8678

Last edited:
out the closet thriftstore. not sure which stores still do testing
outofthecloset.org/

Folsom Out of the Closet
1295 Folsom St.
San Francisco, CA 94103
415-558-8155

San Francisco Out of the Closet at Church St.
100 Church Street
San Francisco, CA 94114
415-685-5772

Oakland Out of the Closet
238 East 18th Street
Oakland, CA 94606
510-251-8678

:lol:

My Bay Area nt'ers. Can someone recommend a place to get tested for stds out here in the Bay Area. I ain't got insurance so I don't think have many options. Can someone help me out. Just fyi, not showing any signs just wanna be safe. Thanks yall.

Order the STD test from an online lab, they will give you location in your area where they will draw your blood. They're not cheap though

This Walgreens in Palo Alto does Theranos testing. Much cheaper than a regular lab and all the price are listed on their site

Walgreens
300 University Ave
Palo Alto, CA 94301

Other than that, try to find a free clinic in your area.

But get you some Obeezycare brah. Can't be putting your dong in danger like this and not have insurance

Scares are the worst. Last time I was shaking for days waiting for the results lol
after it came back negative I felt like a new man yo

Having unprotected sex results in your penis falling off into another dimension 100% of the time

std express.com 

pay for what test you want

go to a lab and draw your blood, or pee into a cup

test results get sent to your email within 2-3 days

very confidential but can be kinda expensive. 

i do my own testing. just take a pic of my d and send it to broads on instagram with the hashtag EggplantFridays
roll.gif

Dudes really out here going raw in females that they are not in a committed relationship with... :smh:
If you hitting raw, how many other cats hit raw? :x
Since you don't have insurance, just soak your meat in rubbing alcohol for about 15 minutes. That should help.

Back
Top Bottom