pm me a pic, i used to be a docta. srs.

Planned parenthood pa, they taught me how to curve my meat too
curve ya meat? what is this Wanted?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not using rubbers :pimp:

If I can't raw dog, I don't want it.

STD's and unplanned pregnancies are a product of poor judgment and lack of execution.

og said he used to dip his jimmy in tequila after sexy with sketchy females and he still around

STD's and unplanned pregnancies are a product of poor judgment and lack of execution.

So how do you avoid pregnancy?
STD is easy, just make sure you and your partner are clean and loyal... But pregnancy? Lemme guess, pull out?

I hate that pull out ****...like what's the point if smashing raw if you can't shoot up the club? It's like having a good *** meal infront of you, chewing it to get all the flavor, but spitting it out and not swallowing :smh:

STD is easy, just make sure you and your partner are clean and loyal... But pregnancy? Lemme guess, pull out?

I hate that pull out ****...like what's the point if smashing raw if you can't shoot up the club? It's like having a good *** meal infront of you, chewing it to get all the flavor, but spitting it out and not swallowing :smh:

chastity belt
mutual masturbation with condoms

and what's the point of shooting the club up wearing a condom? You just shooting up the latex b...

Pulling out/BC/plan b/abortion...

As well as making sure you're ****** someone that doesn't want to be a parent as much as you...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom