Where can i Get these JORDAN KATRINA IIIs ???

these were not sold in stores. so it's almost impossible to cop this shoe. the only way to get this shoe is if it miraculously pops up on ebay. and it's not gonna be cheap

these were not sold in stores. so it's almost impossible to cop this shoe. the only way to get this shoe is if it miraculously pops up on ebay. and it's not gonna be cheap

Get some Cement III's and paint them it will save you a lot of money, if you can even find a pair of Katrina III's. 

Get some Cement III's and paint them it will save you a lot of money, if you can even find a pair of Katrina III's. 

[table][tr][td][/td][td][h3]Where can i Get these JORDAN KATRINA IIIs ??? [/h3][/td][/tr][/table]
roll.gif
probably nowhere
roll.gif

[table][tr][td][/td][td][h3]Where can i Get these JORDAN KATRINA IIIs ??? [/h3][/td][/tr][/table]
roll.gif
probably nowhere
roll.gif

i made a pair out of the 07 fire reds (photos in sneaker showcase). white cements would be better because the elephant print is closer, but either way they won't be 100% the same as katrinas. the inner material is the wrong colour on both.

i made a pair out of the 07 fire reds (photos in sneaker showcase). white cements would be better because the elephant print is closer, but either way they won't be 100% the same as katrinas. the inner material is the wrong colour on both.

Why would you want them that much anyways?? They are Fire Red III with lighter Cement toe print..

Buy some Cement III or Fire Red III both and just be happy with them...

Why would you want them that much anyways?? They are Fire Red III with lighter Cement toe print..

Buy some Cement III or Fire Red III both and just be happy with them...

Back
Top Bottom