Where can i Get these JORDAN KATRINA IIIs ???

Originally Posted by lyrikill

Why are they called Katrinas?? I never recall hearing about these
Im Thinkin It Wuz Sumn About How Pairs Were Made Then Auctioned Off Ta Help Wit Hurricane Katrina

Im Thinkin It Wuz Sumn About How Pairs Were Made Then Auctioned Off Ta Help Wit Hurricane Katrina

They were created as part of Jordan Brands relief effort for Hurricane Katrina. They were auctioned off and all proceeds went to the helping out with Katrina. I believe they only made one pair for each numbered Jordan to be auctioned off. but i could be wrong

They were created as part of Jordan Brands relief effort for Hurricane Katrina. They were auctioned off and all proceeds went to the helping out with Katrina. I believe they only made one pair for each numbered Jordan to be auctioned off. but i could be wrong

You can get them if you get in tinker's closet, otherwise give it up i think. Anybody that owns is probsbly a collector and will not consider selling

You can get them if you get in tinker's closet, otherwise give it up i think. Anybody that owns is probsbly a collector and will not consider selling

and even if you got them, and god forbid you rocked them, people would only think that they were cements anyway. not that many different distinguisable traits to set this apart from either the fire red or the cement like mentioned above

and even if you got them, and god forbid you rocked them, people would only think that they were cements anyway. not that many different distinguisable traits to set this apart from either the fire red or the cement like mentioned above

so im gonna go out there and say that these look MUCH better than the fire red 3s that dropped couple years ago

and i also want to add that i hate that the cement print is so dark on the fire red 3s... i wish it was more like the cement 3
or the ones pictured above..

so im gonna go out there and say that these look MUCH better than the fire red 3s that dropped couple years ago

and i also want to add that i hate that the cement print is so dark on the fire red 3s... i wish it was more like the cement 3
or the ones pictured above..

Might have to customize a pair when the cements III's retro next year. These go hard
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom