Where did Lupe Fiasco come from?

Prior to Kick Push I had never heard of him. Did he had a mixtape thing going on before he landed the deal? When I first got his album I really dint understandit, so I dint like it at the time. But after hearing Superstar I went back and gave F&L another spin and now I've been hearing it nonstop. Dude is alyrical beast.

A Rhyming Ape
Farenheit 1st n 15th
Lupe The Jedi
It Was Written

Im sure Im missing some mixtapes I dont even think that IWW is official I cant think right now
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

• Fahrenheit 1/15 Part I: The Truth Is Among Us
  • Fahrenheit 1/15 Part II: Revenge of the Nerds
  • Fahrenheit 1/15 Part III: A Rhyming Ape
  • Lupe Fiasco: Touch da Sky (Hosted by DJ E Nyce)
  • Lupe the Jedi
  • Chi-Town Guevara
...you have work to do my child.
tired.gif

Just listening to "The instrumental" and "He say she say" dude is mad smart. mad emotions to songs. We need more of that in rap game

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Go listen to Conflict Diamonds.
I was brushing of the haters, trying to be cool.
Didnt have a clue that the rapper was helping the rapers, raiders of the villagers, pillagers of the schools.
Shooters of the innocent, torturers of the witnesses, burners of the businesses
And my bracelet was the fuel

....took me forever to master that line
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

yeah conflict diamond and Switch/Science Project (one of his best songs) were the first 2 songs i ever heard from Lupe that made me go
eek.gif
smh.gif

He got his first deal when he was 19. He said he got his deal because he rapped like Fabolous, He decided that he didn't like portraying that image so heswitched his style up and we have the Lupe we have today.

first Lupe songs i heard was "tilted", "kick push", "you my" (sunshine), and "Spray Paint". Those songs made me aninstant Lupe fan. A week later , "kick Push" was the new joint on 106 and park.

lupes mixtape tracks> a LOT of rappers retail catalogues

switch, conflict diamonds, steady mobbin> most

i remember listening to "And he gets the girl" and it was like the story of a life

he can really paint a picture thru words like no other

I remember coming across Lupe one day when I was searching for music. I had never heard of him and kick push was the first song of his I heard and from thatpoint I was hooked and been a fan ever since. Lupe is doing his thing right now, this man along with Kanye and Jay-Z are the only reasons I still listen tohip-hop music

My boy gave me a heads up when kick push first got released. I immediately copped

Fahrenheit 1/15 Part I: The Truth Is Among Us
Fahrenheit 1/15 Part II: Revenge of the Nerds
Fahrenheit 1/15 Part III: A Rhyming Ape
Lupe the Jedi

And, it was a wrap ever since.

Yo can I get a list of the OFFICIAL Lupe Fiasco tapes? cuz I thought I had em all Im talkin official tho no blends or recycled verese or joints with the samesongs There gotta be an official list somewhere

I already got A Rhyming Ape, Lupe the Jedi, Lupe the Killer, 1st and 15th, Touch Da Sky, and Revenge of the Nerds. Let me know if any of these are notofficial.

smokin.gif

Switch/Science Project (one of his best songs)
eek.gif
eek.gif
Yeah it is....

Oh yeah....He loves Street Fighter 2, but he really hates Zangeif, only Ken and Ryu, he finds it hard to beat Blanka

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

Yo can I get a list of the OFFICIAL Lupe Fiasco tapes? cuz I thought I had em all Im talkin official tho no blends or recycled verese or joints with the same songs There gotta be an official list somewhere

I already got A Rhyming Ape, Lupe the Jedi, Lupe the Killer, 1st and 15th, Touch Da Sky, and Revenge of the Nerds. Let me know if any of these are not official.

smokin.gif

A Rhyming Ape, Revenge of the Nerds, The Truth Is Among Us & upe the Jedi (I think) is the official FNF Fahrenheit 1/15 series. not sure about Touch DaSky and Lupe the Killer thol

Back
Top Bottom