Where did Lupe Fiasco come from?

Revenge of the Nerds
pimp.gif

I can just play it nonstop.

For sure I know Fahrenheit 1/15 Part I-III are official I don't know about the rest though I think Touch The Sky MIGHT be official i'm not positivethough because i lost all my music i don't really remember what's on it

Word? It's funny how u guys got into Lupe after Kick, Push...have u forgotten he appeared on Kanye's "Touch The Sky"?.....anyways that'show i got into him
"Yes guess who's on third,
Lupe steal like Lupin the 3rd"

my boy hooked me up with some lupe mixtapes. don't know if they are official but heres what I got
Revenge of the Nerds
Fahrenheit 1/15
A Rhyming Ape
Da Exam
A Real MC
It Was Written
Lupe the Jedi

Truth be told 1st time I heard him was with his version of Conflict Diamonds and I was tight cuz Kanye jacked the whole thing. Shh was crazy n I was likehow Ye gonna get away with this
mad.gif
then I found out more about him
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

First time I heard him was on Kanye's Touch The Sky... then Neptune Beats got me into his mixtapes

I remember the first time i saw the Kick Push video, the one day i was off from work and surfing channels. I heard nothing else going on around me but thatsong playing. I got sooo much from the song and video i downloaded Kick, Push within an hour and was bumping it in my car the entire day. I dont know what itwas but that song still gets me when i hear it. That is truly the best single Lupe will ever put out, the replay value is amazing.

Originally Posted by toast1985

Heard him on NBA LIVE 2006 like a few years ago. "Tilted"

I think that's the first time I heard him, too.
But I really didn't become a fan until I heard Conflict Diamonds(
eek.gif
pimp.gif
).

I became a fan when NT analyzed his verse on "Touch the Sky"

I remember one poster was like "That Lupe kid is nice because he mentioned a thundercat character in his verse."
laugh.gif

theme music to a drive by
pimp.gif

"when they was on back of a nickle like Monatello
in the underworld had to be smarter than Donatello
no honor amongst fellows
it's harder than sittin with a blind man and tryin to describe yellow"

steady mobbin is pretty hot too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by B Rad Glockman

yeah conflict diamond and Switch/Science Project (one of his best songs) were the first 2 songs i ever heard from Lupe that made me go
eek.gif
smh.gif
Add Twilight Zone in. Those were the three that got me hooked.

Back
Top Bottom