Where did you go to your first pro sporting event?

49ers vs NY giants, NFC Championship game 1990. Niners going for 3 straight Superbowls, only to lose on a late FG. i remember goin onto the field tho after tograb some turf
pimp.gif

I was 9 years old and walked with my grandmother from my grandfather's body shop on College Point blvd. 1993 Mets v. Giants, saw Bonds knock one out.

Shea%20Stadium.jpg

I saw the Warriors play MJ when I was very young.

It's a very faint memory but I know the Warriors lost.
laugh.gif

Ewing Kauffman Stadium (back then it was called Royals Stadium) $3 GA seats back in the day. Used to love watching George Brett and the boys dominate.

kauffman1.JPG

my moms worked at the L.A Memorial sports arena/coliseum so i used to go there all the time to watch the clippers/USC games and all the disney on ice, circus,monster truck type thing.
7wkeqn6.jpg

80zgepj.jpg

pimp.gif
oh the good ol days.

74e158312e769679ce96d7bac38e8848ef5e652.jpg

RFK stadium when I was 5 dressed in all blue/grey to watch ...

45215c3c227695704ade2af8058be510d38cb55.jpg

pimp.gif
... Nov.24th 1991 and of course the boys won 24-21

msa2small.jpg

What a craphole. Saw the Pacers lose to Shaq and the Magic his rookie year, since then I have been a Shaq hater

For me it was recently. 2004 Rockets Vs Sixers, we got good seats for 25 dollars ticket. We got blown out everytime I attended a game but I didn't go toone game with my friends and it ended up being one of the most exciting Sixers game, the triple overtime Celtics game at the Wachovia

To the Quicken Loans Arena, well actually it was the Gund Arena when i went though. I can't remember the game but this was long before Lebron so i prollywatched the cavs get pissed on.

329753.jpg

Nov. 21, 1997..Bulls Vs. Clippers at LA Sports Arena. Game went into OT and Mike took over with 49.
I was a young'n back then, but had the time of my life watching my idol.

Back
Top Bottom