Where did you meet your lady

Like title says where did you meet your wife, wifey , girlfriend , main chick , old lady , etc
and just curious how long you meet with her

i met my lady at my old job i worked in a warehouse and she was working in the office , we been toghther for almost 2 years
alien.gif

this girl im talkin to i met her in the club....... i guess thats y it aint goin to well.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by mdwst9

this girl im talkin to i met her in the club....... i guess thats y it aint goin to well.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
you are the 105th person she is dating

I met mine at my old work

Originally Posted by DiPlOMaT007

Like title says where did you meet your wife, wifey , girlfriend , main chick , old lady , etc
and just curious how long you meet with her

i met my lady at my old job i worked in a warehouse and she was working in the office , we been toghther for almost 2 years
alien.gif
^^^you don't sound too happy, fam.

in any case, i met my girl through mutual friends. been together for over 2 years.
happy.gif
>
alien.gif

School... I was a Junior she was a Senior
pimp.gif
Been together for 2 years
pimp.gif

l_f713e1b3020914f619ca5acba6161e3a.jpg

The lady did that on purpose... there were two boats/logs and she put all the mexicans in one and only white people in the other
smh.gif

Met my girl freshman year .. didnt get together till my senior year now we been together for 5 years .. she my ride or die
pimp.gif

Met her a couple of years ago, but have only been with her for about 8/9 months. We were friends for quite awhile before I banged her and we started seeing oneanother.

Back
Top Bottom