Where did you meet your lady

Freshman year of highschool. We started dating towards the end of senior year and now we're in the same College. It's been about 5 months.

School... I was a Junior she was a Senior
pimp.gif
Been together for 2 years
pimp.gif

l_f713e1b3020914f619ca5acba6161e3a.jpg

The lady did that on purpose... there were two boats/logs and she put all the mexicans in one and only white people in the other
smh.gif

So you're not the guy with the blue polo and your lady in front with the purple on?

I'm in London, I need to pull a European wife.

I met my girl in a club. She shot me down that night but week later she was in my training class at a new job. I sat in the back of class and I roasted her andmade fun of her the whole time cuz she shot me down... started havin lunch 2gether and been 2gether 4 years .
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mutual friend...and since everything in boston tends to close early...first date was mcdonalds on mass ave..

almost 3 years later..

Originally Posted by mdwst9

this girl im talkin to i met her in the club....... i guess thats y it aint goin to well.
ohwell.gif
yo but they be bad at the jumpoff...it just go downhill from their...
eyes.gif

I met my girl at a high school dance junior year. Been together since, were both graduated now

met my wife in junior high school, we've been together for 18 years and have 3 kids . my dad even married her mom a couple years ago
laugh.gif

and yes i've heard every joke so
laugh.gif

I sold her and her grandmother a LG c500 when I was working for Cingular/ATT...

My co-worker appoached me like "Yeah, shorty was ight!!..."

I told him I was goin to get her one day...

Found her FB... wrap ever since...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

met my wife in junior high school, we've been together for 18 years and have 3 kids . my dad even married her mom a couple years ago
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i'm sure that always makes for great conversation when you tell people that...was it awkward at first?

laugh.gif

Wow .... and wow.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

onewearz wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i'm sure that always makes for great conversation when you tell people that...was it awkward at first?

it was very weird but they were both single and started talking to each other at my birthday party. they just hit it off . it does get funny when people actlike we're some kind of inbreeds or something. i tell people that my kids call me uncle daddy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

onewearz wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

it was very weird but they were both single and started talking to each other at my birthday party. they just hit it off . it does get funny when people act like we're some kind of inbreeds or something. i tell people that my kids call me uncle daddy
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You're way too funny.

Back
Top Bottom