Where did you meet your lady

Originally Posted by LAzianBoi

no comment :X - e-pimping feel me.. hahaha

indifferent.gif

Me and my girl first chatted on Myspace until we found out that we go to the same college. We met in person, became friends, and now been together for over 2years.
wink.gif

I seen her on the corner eatin a fatburger, I told her I wanted a bite. She said yeah, I asked for the digits, got tha rappin & thats how it

happened. It was the worst day of my life!

train station maybe 10 years ago and then it took about 4 before we hooked up and now still going..I'ma wife in another 5 ...

mutual friends. My homegirl brought her along to see a movie. It was late and she had to take the train home so I offered to drive, 1 year later im in love.

I seen her on the corner eatin a fatburger, I told her I wanted a bite. She said yeah, I asked for the digits, got tha rappin & thats how it happened. It was the worst day of my life!

next friday right?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Originally Posted by mdwst9

this girl im talkin to i met her in the club....... i guess thats y it aint goin to well.
ohwell.gif
thats a no no bro.. but club girls
pimp.gif

not true...i met my guy in a club few months ago...still new but its goin good...

Saw her around a few times.. then she hit me wit a facebook friend request.. been a hear n a half
smokin.gif

at a party, she saw me i saw her n we was just lookin at eachother like all night lol. finally worked myself up after a few drinks to go talk to her, go to knoher, her friends became friends with my friends, we started talkin on the phone, one thing led to another, bam... 2+ years

She is my friends' niece, so I technically met her thru them, but her cousin (my other friend) 'formally' introduced us. May of '09 will be 6years.

My guy I'm chilling with right now put us on. I owe this __ a lot. I might name a kid after him if she lets me... it's been a good 8 months but itfeels like I've known her forever. She's my dude's cousin so maybe that's whjy the chemistry is so good.
pimp.gif
>
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom