Where do you meet girls in NYC?

Hey, so I have to come to realize its not easy to meet nice pretty girls in NYC. I am under 21 and I am not really into meeting skanky women with their guardup in the bars. I go away to a university where most girls are not from the city. Where do you guys find interesting girls here in the big apple?

I go to FIT (fashion institute of technology )

85% girls.. I have no problem finding girls lol
pimp.gif

I stopped messing with them awhile ago. They swear they're too sophisticated. Much easier to get suburban chicks anyway
laugh.gif

FIT got mad +#%%%%.

And parties parties parties (no club). Usually in BK. Theres a Penthouse party on the UES tommorow if you wanna go. Bagging a girl is pretty much guaranteed

the pink houses

if your comming from another state to visit just use the the famous 4 words "can i borrow you"

im gonna try my luck getting at girls on the subway though and see where that takes me.

A lot of women that I've dealt with in NYC are under the impression that they look way better than they actually do.

Manhattan is probably where you want to start.
Originally Posted by JayPesoz

I stopped messing with them awhile ago. They swear they're too sophisticated. Much easier to get suburban chicks anyway
laugh.gif
Yep. I don't mess with NYC chicks anymore. I grew up around them. I'm sick of them now.

The ones that think they're sophisticated always give me a good laugh.
laugh.gif

Hunts Point
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tony Starks

A lot of women that I've dealt with in NYC are under the impression that they look way better than they actually do.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

laugh.gif
Yep. I don't mess with NYC chicks anymore. I grew up around them. I'm sick of them now.

The ones that think they're sophisticated always give me a good laugh.
laugh.gif

Hunts Point
laugh.gif

i think thats how it is in almost every big city. i swear girls out here in los angeles who are a 6 at best on a good day got that hollywood mentality andthink their a perfect 10 its disgusting.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

fordamn, 181, 42nd, 125street, 34th, 3rd ave in da bx, L.E.S., spanish harlem.

send some wash heights broads to the apartment im gonna be at when im out there next week and ill paypal you $5 and give you a 92-93 fleer ultra shaq rookiecard.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

what are the best spots to hit up? Manhattan is friggin huge FTL
I'm never in bars or anything but my friend and I go down to Times Square (42nd street) and see great women swarming down there.
pimp.gif

Just wander around and you'll see them.

Or sometimes I see them when I go to concerts down by the Highline Ballroom (16th street).
statue of liberty, it's def the best kept secret in ny.
Yep. Try visiting the Statue of Liberty.

Listen to ninjahood if you like hoodrats.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MinGrady

Hey, so I have to come to realize its not easy to meet nice pretty girls in NYC. I am under 21 and I am not really into meeting skanky women with their guard up in the bars. I go away to a university where most girls are not from the city. Where do you guys find interesting girls here in the big apple?
HERE LET ME HELP YOU OUT FIND WHAT KIND OF GURL YOU LOOKING FOR....

Bronx= Spanish & Black (most likely with a STD there dirty up there)
Heights= Dominican (Back & Forth To The BX So Like I Sed Up Above)
Harlem= Black (Prepare To Be "Snapped On" If You bummy. Also Very Ghetto)
Spanish Harlem= Spanish (Obviously)
Midtown= White (Also its 1 of manhattans shopping area sum alot of races just mingling)
Soho= Very Diverse (All ethnic groups come here to shop... u better b fresh to bag sum1)
L.E.S.= Puerto Rican (They All think there invinsible down there lol)
Brooklyn= Mostly Black. (Unless ur in BUSHWICK which is ALL Spanish. And unless ur in SHEEPSHED BAY all Jewish.)
Queens= Very Diverse... Astoria= Greek/ Italian... Jackson Heights= Mexican Ecuadorian Brazilian ETC... Jamacia= ALL Black
Staten Island= North Of The Island Is White... The Sourthen Part Of It IS Mostly Black

I Hope This Helps You Find What Area You Want To Be At If You Looking To Bag Up.... Lol

Fordham road & Third Ave. if you just wanna set a whole day of doing nothing but bagging broads

Originally Posted by MinGrady

Hey, so I have to come to realize its not easy to meet nice pretty girls in NYC. I am under 21 and I am not really into meeting skanky women with their guard up in the bars. I go away to a university where most girls are not from the city. Where do you guys find interesting girls here in the big apple?
HERE LET ME HELP YOU OUT FIND WHAT KIND OF GURL YOU LOOKING FOR....

Bronx= Spanish & Black (most likely with a STD there dirty up there)
Heights= Dominican (Back & Forth To The BX So Like I Sed Up Above)
Harlem= Black (Prepare To Be "Snapped On" If You bummy. Also Very Ghetto)
Spanish Harlem= Spanish (Obviously)
Midtown= White (Also its 1 of manhattans shopping area sum alot of races just mingling)
Soho= Very Diverse (All ethnic groups come here to shop... u better b fresh to bag sum1)
L.E.S.= Puerto Rican (They All think there invinsible down there lol)
Brooklyn= Mostly Black. (Unless ur in BUSHWICK which is ALL Spanish. And unless ur in SHEEPSHED BAY all Jewish.)
Queens= Very Diverse... Astoria= Greek/ Italian... Jackson Heights= Mexican Ecuadorian Brazilian ETC... Jamacia= ALL Black
Staten Island= North Of The Island Is White... The Sourthen Part Of It IS Mostly Black

I Hope This Helps You Find What Area You Want To Be At If You Looking To Bag Up.... Lol

Back
Top Bottom