Where does all the recent moves leave Chris Paul?

Originally Posted by Basketballsavant

This is why I believe when the lockout occurs, there will be some serious restrictions (hard cap, franchise tag, etc) put in place to prevent situations like this. It started with Lebron, then Melo, DW caught everyone by surprise, next up is CP3 and Howard. People seem to forget there are far more middle tier/small markets than they are big markets, and you can imagine owners of these small markets are fed up with their star players forcing their way out of town.

owners gettin salty because they losing $
laugh.gif

They will more than likely move him outta the West.

But I don't think we have enough to get him. After all our expirings leave and our less than exciting assets become a year older, I just don't see it happening for us.

Houston is just in basketball purgatory right now thanks to Yao.

This is why I believe when the lockout occurs, there will be some serious restrictions (hard cap, franchise tag, etc) put in place to prevent situations like this. It started with Lebron, then Melo, DW caught everyone by surprise, next up is CP3 and Howard. People seem to forget there are far more middle tier/small markets than they are big markets, and you can imagine owners of these small markets are fed up with their star players forcing their way out of town.

laugh.gif

They will more than likely move him outta the West.

But I don't think we have enough to get him. After all our expirings leave and our less than exciting assets become a year older, I just don't see it happening for us.

Houston is just in basketball purgatory right now thanks to Yao.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

laugh.gif

Losing money isn't fun. I'd be salty too.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Statis22

laugh.gif

Cats like Dan Gilbert went psycho dude wanted to put lebron in a 7 year contract AGAIN
30t6p3b.gif

good Lebron left, tryna make him a slave to generate his own $

laugh.gif

Cats like Dan Gilbert went psycho dude wanted to put lebron in a 7 year contract AGAIN
30t6p3b.gif

Demps and with new potential owner Birdman's racks on racks on racks keep CP3 and add a superstar

revamped New Orleans Chandeliers
pimp.gif

*bird call*

frown.gif
...but if he lands on the lakers
happy.gif

Demps and with new potential owner Birdman's racks on racks on racks keep CP3 and add a superstar

revamped New Orleans Chandeliers
pimp.gif

*bird call*

frown.gif
...but if he lands on the lakers
happy.gif

To be honest, it seems all the power teams are being formed in the east.. which has been dead the past ten years.. so it kinda balances.. there are still good playoff teams in the league that don't have multiple stars.

To be honest, it seems all the power teams are being formed in the east.. which has been dead the past ten years.. so it kinda balances.. there are still good playoff teams in the league that don't have multiple stars.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

But at least if Lebron would have stayed he would have been more than compensated for his services. Putting a team around him turned out to be a bigger issue for him.The NBA and the union has bigger issues than just paying the likes of a Lebron James.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

But at least if Lebron would have stayed he would have been more than compensated for his services. Putting a team around him turned out to be a bigger issue for him.The NBA and the union has bigger issues than just paying the likes of a Lebron James.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

He either pairs with Dwight in Orlando or LA, or he goes to the Knicks.

If Deron ends up leaving the Nets then who the heck knows what kind of crazy ensues.

Deron will leave the Nets, team is garbage and is not gonna get any better.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

He either pairs with Dwight in Orlando or LA, or he goes to the Knicks.

If Deron ends up leaving the Nets then who the heck knows what kind of crazy ensues.

Deron will leave the Nets, team is garbage and is not gonna get any better.

Back
Top Bottom