Where does all the recent moves leave Chris Paul?

Originally Posted by CP1708

Paul goes to NY, Dwight goes to LA

Dwight/Pau/Kobe
Bron/Wade/Bosh
Stat/Melo/Paul
KG/Pierce/Allen/Rondo
Durant/Westbrook/Al Jeff 
nerd.gif

Deron/Sasha/Farmar
Boozer/Rose/_____  I need a name for Chicago, and then the NBA is ready for action

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Paul goes to NY, Dwight goes to LA

Dwight/Pau/Kobe
Bron/Wade/Bosh
Stat/Melo/Paul
KG/Pierce/Allen/Rondo
Durant/Westbrook/Al Jeff 
nerd.gif

Deron/Sasha/Farmar
Boozer/Rose/_____  I need a name for Chicago, and then the NBA is ready for action

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

i could see dwight going to the Lakers via free agency than cp3. if not lets just keep blake griffin in staples but in purple and gold
pimp.gif

i could see dwight going to the Lakers via free agency than cp3. if not lets just keep blake griffin in staples but in purple and gold
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by So Slickening

I wonder what the Sixers will be up to this off-season...
I'd be very surprised to see the Sixers trade or acquire a superstar name. We have a strong core of Iggy, Holiday, Lou, Turner, and Thad. However, a Brand/Hawes combination in the front-court is far from winning the East. Brand is having a strong season but he's not the long-term option at PF. Hawes is just bad IMO, Speights has a bright future perhaps we can parlay him into something valuable if we don't decide to keep him in Philly. 

Originally Posted by So Slickening

I wonder what the Sixers will be up to this off-season...
I'd be very surprised to see the Sixers trade or acquire a superstar name. We have a strong core of Iggy, Holiday, Lou, Turner, and Thad. However, a Brand/Hawes combination in the front-court is far from winning the East. Brand is having a strong season but he's not the long-term option at PF. Hawes is just bad IMO, Speights has a bright future perhaps we can parlay him into something valuable if we don't decide to keep him in Philly. 

I expect NO to take w/e trash we offer this summer and trade CP3 to NY and then get contracted after the new CBA
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I expect NO to take w/e trash we offer this summer and trade CP3 to NY and then get contracted after the new CBA
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I still expect him to be traded to NY. I just can't see him signing with a team through free agency.

I still expect him to be traded to NY. I just can't see him signing with a team through free agency.

Back
Top Bottom