where does julius peppers rank in your list of top DEs?

as the top states, where does julius peppers rank on your list of the top DEs in the league?

I don't have him in my top 5. Dude has all the talent in the world but doesn't produce consistently at all. He's been playing better this year butit is a contract year for him I believe.

Jared Allen, Mario Williams, Dwight Freeney, Justin Tuck, Richard Seymour. He is 6 or 7 to me. He was atrocious last year though that's why I'm notputting him higher. When he is on his game, there is probably no one better.

Around 2003-2005, he was the best but now he's got some competition. One of the better overall DE's when it comes to pass rushing + playing the runthough.

The Top DEs in football are freeney , jared allen, john abraham and peppers.
Order em how u like.
pimp.gif

Those other cats aint in the convo.
Richard seymour been skatin by off reputation for 2 yrs now.

Kampman need to get back on his cycles asap.

Where my dude derrick burgess been at?
Elvis dumervil is madddd underated

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Order em how u like.
pimp.gif

no love for tuck
nerd.gif

mario williams is up there too

but to answer the question....peppers is def top 5 IMO

dude is a freak
he's good at getting FG blocks too
nerd.gif

He's gonna get big bucks in the off season, pass rushers are too valuable right now...and like said, when he's on, he's one of the best.

I just hope he doesn't sit on it
tired.gif

peppers is top 5 no doubt. he is SO good he made rucker look a lot better than he really was. whatre the chances peppers re-signs with the panthers?

dumervil had an awesome 07 campaign but this season isn't living up to his past season. can't blame him for the fall off either, his boys on thatbronco D line are suspect. he'll bounce back though, hes gonna put up stats like last year or even better if he got any help on that line.

Say what you want tuck is an absolutely monster, and Jared Allen doesn't get my respect till he takes out what he dishes that punk.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Order em how u like.
pimp.gif

thats funny i remember some time during last year someone made a thread about DE's and i stated seymour was not a top 5 de and i clearlyremmeber getting flamed by other nters and most significantly you gunna.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom