Where has Drake been hiding at lately?

From casually browsing the web lately, it seems like he's been appearing at clubs and events lately making easy money off of that. He's probably focused on his next project as well. He's in a position where he doesn't need to flood the net with mixtapes to stay relevant. 

From casually browsing the web lately, it seems like he's been appearing at clubs and events lately making easy money off of that. He's probably focused on his next project as well. He's in a position where he doesn't need to flood the net with mixtapes to stay relevant. 

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Originally Posted by StillIn729

didnt he say he was staying in the shadows to let Lil Wayne do his thing?

yea right! its more like wayne put him in his shadow because dude got above himself. Meaning remember when wayne was locked up and the whole rumor that drake didnt go see him in jail ordeal happened an then wayne got released and then another rumored surface that wayne punched drake in the face. ever since then drake hasn't dropped any new material.
i dont believe that

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Originally Posted by StillIn729

didnt he say he was staying in the shadows to let Lil Wayne do his thing?

yea right! its more like wayne put him in his shadow because dude got above himself. Meaning remember when wayne was locked up and the whole rumor that drake didnt go see him in jail ordeal happened an then wayne got released and then another rumored surface that wayne punched drake in the face. ever since then drake hasn't dropped any new material.
i dont believe that

Aint he working on his 2nd album?

All that don't matter though. He got that machine backing him. still feel he should've never signed with YM.

Aint he working on his 2nd album?

All that don't matter though. He got that machine backing him. still feel he should've never signed with YM.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Seen Drake in the club saturday, looking extra grizzly and bummy.
Dude be out there in pajama pants and #$@!
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Seen Drake in the club saturday, looking extra grizzly and bummy.
Dude be out there in pajama pants and #$@!
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

staying out the loop so his music sounds different when it drops

i think this is probably it.

Yep...or so he won't oversaturate the game with music. Good move staying low key IMO.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

staying out the loop so his music sounds different when it drops

i think this is probably it.

Yep...or so he won't oversaturate the game with music. Good move staying low key IMO.

Just as a fan of music how can y'all not like Drake? Can someone just explain to me what makes you guys hate his music?

And PLEASE none of those weak *!* "He makes simp music" answers.

Just as a fan of music how can y'all not like Drake? Can someone just explain to me what makes you guys hate his music?

And PLEASE none of those weak *!* "He makes simp music" answers.

Back
Top Bottom