Where have all the OG Niketalk members gone?

roll.gif
hahahah look at the old photos of carra and the gang. lol

omg.

yo whats good with some nyc !!%! this year.

i mean i wasn't there for none them moves, but please believe after football practice, some skeeza crib or some !!%! back in 02/03 N's like me was inhere heavy seeing what was poppin' especially being from nyc i was like damn @!$%%% be everywhere apparently. lol smh, but yeah

anyways whaddupwith a move or two this year???

Damm that NY summit was mad nuts. You guys need to set up another one this year. If you can do it in August that would be good since I will be in the NY
tongue.gif

Where has Dannyboy84 or leoneski gone too?????
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Or for that matter WOULD FAMOUS ELMOSUX hahaha! another one of Ny finest!!!!!!

yo kerry if your still writing, or want to publish a book hit me up. I may have a publisher for you.

checkin in....been here since 01 and used to post a lot back in highschool....same screename...i'm 24 and hardly post now but I still view the sports andgeneral forums...sometimes jordan brand....this msg board is still dope and always has the news and sports info on lock....view NT all day while I'mworking...peace!

I still check the board out, more like a few times a week than a few times a day, though. My interest in shoes, while still very strong until just a few yearsago, has started to fade significantly. I still love them, but not even close to how I used to.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

shoemasta (this was my dude!!!! Son was 14 with like every CO.JP AF1 in his size and some doubles)
baby dill (OG PE King)
JordanKicks
johngotty
poblack
Shokker (AC Slater)
orindahoops
Stoker 55 (son had MAD OG Jordan V's and I's)
smoovdowt
mtr4nch (or something like that)
scopes (wasn't this the dude that new EVERYTHING about Jordan I's? I can't remember)
Kicksology
air23air (his collection was the GOAT in my book. The condition and quantity of his shoes toppled Pat's)
HovaJordan

what's up! late '02 right here. damn i remember a lot of these people. let's see..

shoemasta72
baby dill
dirtylicious
dunkindeeznuts
pusha t
phatkicks1
jordankickz
djedge3
kvn
fatlace
who was the guy with christopher walken as his avatar?
slam ed
lo71
nikeforce1
ytv
qdos
86witness
collie27
wc mentality
852nikefreak (?)

damn, way too many more that i can't remember right now.

can someone tell me what ever happened with the oldmanwearingnikes thing?? that was around the time i "left" NT for a while.

Whatever happen to dabossofallbosses? If I remember correctly, that was his name...

Back in 03, Him and Kingcrop "battled" each other in a Fashion post. Dudes went back and forth posting Throwbacks, Fitteds, etc...

I know I can't be the only one that remembers that.

Originally Posted by iMack

Shorty went to that summit at Dodger Stadium & had all the hot dogs & nuts she could have ever wanted & made a disgrace of herself in the process & ay'body peeped it. If I dare bring a broad to a summit, best believe her grill gonna be tremendously chopped. Aint nobody goin' near her. Cats gonna see pics of her on here & think we found GLV again or somethin'. They gon think we found my dude underneath some Ground Zero dirt or somethin'....
This %#++! Kerry stay with the quotables.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Whatever happen to dabossofallbosses? If I remember correctly, that was his name...

Back in 03, Him and Kingcrop "battled" each other in a Fashion post. Dudes went back and forth posting Throwbacks, Fitteds, etc...

Dudes was both 5'2 300lbs arguin over who was fresher when they both already lost.

Been here since 03, dont post much though

But I have never
roll.gif
so much as I do when i visit this forum , good times

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Dudes was both 5'2 300lbs arguin over who was fresher when they both already lost.

Ooohhh...
laugh.gif

Fell mad old...
smh.gif

Joined in 02' I remember the King Crop and bossofallboss battles....can't even front like I ain't have some fake Mitchell and Ness back in the daytrying to keep up with Crop, Henz and these other dudes...
laugh.gif

Never attended no summits, but I would be with a summit this summer...

roll.gif
Dr Spaceman wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Geez, remember when Shynop hit the scene? Terrible terrible stuff but...

"HE SCANNED HIS UFFIN FACE!"

just looking at some of the old OG s/ns reminded me of how fun it used to be. before SBs took over, before these defining moments packages. when the LA summitswould disguise shoe releases for open bars at blue house and proper
laugh.gif
everyone just sorta grew up. the releases became ridiculous and these kids startingcamping out to another level.
used to be fun camping for an overnight thing after hitting up a bar, but 48 hrs in line? crazy.

Back
Top Bottom