Where have all the OG Niketalk members gone?

OHH! I was just thinking about this the other day, I think Praise The X I and 510 Ballin retired....
frown.gif
those 2 were great...

the best OG NT moment i can think of, would be my trip up to NY when i stayed with Carra to go to the Jay-Z "I Declare War" concert...

and like the night before, we were thick out in the city, and Cab Caliente next to Flight Club....or whatever the restraunt was called...

and we easily had a check of 400$+

i knew like 5 of the 20 people there, all of the suddens dudes just broke out runnin like cockroaches when the lights come on....

i remember i think i was with Rolli, sprintin down the street, like did that really just happen....

a florida boy was NOT readdy for that
roll.gif

i know some of yall were there....rolli, elmo, nyc baller, prince akeem.....mad other people.

Originally Posted by Sik Wit It

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Too many laughs, it's a wrap.

nerd.gif
@ Sik's girl at that Summit, I remember on the low dudes were beasting (minus Kerry).
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
kerry was beasting front and center, like handing me his camera, telling me to take a pic of him and my girl
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and then the dumb broad left her SK there.

NT was/is the truth. endless laughs.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i miss you guys.

i feel like lowkey NT depressed.

the westcoast/socal never really got together like ya'll nyc cats.

like we had a couple basketball summits and the dodgers and the few others...

but ya'll look like ya'll chill all day everyday.

i remember half of the asian NTers @ the summit at that one store off the 405 when ben was driving his bike on the sidewalk wouldnt even make eyecontact.
lol.

we need a west+east NT summit. in vegas or somethin

I swear Chris you were so damn drunk that night we all went to Caliente Cab, like you weren't even speaking cohierent (sp?) English. It was just a barrageof jibberish & saliva. As far as your ex is concerned, well I mean she was a lil' cute thing. I dunno what kind of problems ya'll had whenya'll got back to Florida, but she seemed comfy cozy at that barbeque when we took that pic together. It had been a minute since I had got up wit' awhite girl too back then, so you know when I got that stench back up around me I was lovin' that. I would have never brought my chick around these NTwolves. That's all I need to have my chick gettin' gutted out by dudes & havin' the pics posted. That reminds me of that foolishness thatpopped off out in Cali last year wit' that one chick. Shorty went to that summit at Dodger Stadium & had all the hot dogs & nuts she could haveever wanted & made a disgrace of herself in the process & ay'body peeped it. If I dare bring a broad to a summit, best believe her grill gonna betremendously chopped. Aint nobody goin' near her. Cats gonna see pics of her on here & think we found GLV again or somethin'. They gon think wefound my dude underneath some Ground Zero dirt or somethin'....

Originally Posted by iMack

That reminds me of that foolishness that popped off out in Cali last year wit' that one chick. Shorty went to that summit at Dodger Stadium & had all the hot dogs & nuts she could have ever wanted & made a disgrace of herself in the process & ay'body peeped it.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

oh hai guyz

smile.gif

happy to say i only look less sun deprived.

although i probably still weigh the same.

laugh.gif
, I always appreciate Kerrys trips down memory lane. If I die you've got the standing invitation to do my eulogy,

and if you gonna be in the city his weekend with fab you might as well come through

as far as henrys t goes healready knows he was getting swag counseling before the word swag existed, he just wasnt using it. I can still descreibe exactly thebum +$! teehenry was wearing the first day i met him

speak off funny memories I remember when me and henry bumped into kerry on canal street goin to cop a digital scale. Son looked like a vietnam veteran with awife beater army coat and the SUPER old nike wind pants from like 94 on that looked like they was attacked by a rottwieler

I remember when me and henry bumped into kerry on canal street goin to cop a digital scale. Son looked like a vietnam veteran with a wife beater army coat and the SUPER old nike wind pants from like 94 on that looked like they was attacked by a rottwieler

laugh.gif
That's how I stay dressed down when I come through to NY. I keepthe decent stuff in the closet & touch the town on my Uncle Ice i5h, nickel slacks, shirts be all musty & all that. Yeah I remember that day, ya'llcaught me out there on the low. I remember Davis caught me out there once too while I was on my Cast Away bum i5h. I had the notty beard & all that, Daviswas like he drove by, honked the horn & threw some change at me. That's how I'mma be tommorow too when I swing through NY, strickly fiend out. PurePlayaz sweats, Lot 29 hoodie wit' some Durango boots. I'mma be around Harlem so if I get up wit' Fab I'll try & swing through to yourspot....

Originally Posted by AJMasta

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by AJMasta

This post is straight throwback.
Damn I remember when niketalkjunkie "bodied" you for working at Chick-fil-a

OMG me and him had E-Beef for like a whole year. But yeah we had a sneaker battle and I "bodied" him. I wonder if anyone remembers how crazy I used to go when id see a pic of some Columbia XI's.
weren't you the dude that wore a shirt with his sn to a summit? i remember everybody agreed to do it but u were the only one that actuallyshowed up with it
laugh.gif
, if i got the wrong person my fault

Originally Posted by The Jersey Shirt

laugh.gif
, I always appreciate Kerrys trips down memory lane. If I die you've got the standing invitation to do my eulogy,

and if you gonna be in the city his weekend with fab you might as well come through

as far as henrys t goes healready knows he was getting swag counseling before the word swag existed, he just wasnt using it. I can still descreibe exactly the bum +$! teehenry was wearing the first day i met him

speak off funny memories I remember when me and henry bumped into kerry on canal street goin to cop a digital scale. Son looked like a vietnam veteran with a wife beater army coat and the SUPER old nike wind pants from like 94 on that looked like they was attacked by a rottwieler
I remember back in them days before I really knew Henz like that and I seen a picture of this man in this Hanes tagless white tee with thestretched-out yellowish neck. Looked like he ran 4-5 full court games at the local rec in that joint.

I'm like "Damn, It's looking bad out in NYC, Y'all don't have no corner store white teevendors?"
laugh.gif

I definitely watched the evolution of y'all cats. Some funny times on NT.

Originally Posted by jo3 B

who was it that called kerry a variant nas for rocking that kuffi?
I think that was GA. I remember they were throwin e-jabs but it never became full blown beef

Originally Posted by LoveForTheAir23

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

roll.gif

She in witness protection because she wasn't living right...
laugh.gif
tired.gif

But my OG name got banned because I said she looked like Gargamel in the face:

gargamel.jpg

It's been some years now, And she doesn't even post here anymore, So I think the staff should consider giving me my name back...Or a similar name of mychoosing.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I snapped like 1/2 of those pics.
laugh.gif

357082196.jpg

This chick kept asking me to look out for her since she was SEVERELY outnumbered, I just kept refilling her cups and kept telling Kerry to snap pics with her, before you know it they were huggin' on Carra's memory foam mattress.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I remember this "summit"

Back
Top Bottom