Where have all the OG Niketalk members gone?

been here since the beginning but was a real hassle to join in the beginning,

Quote:i've been a member since early 02 but i've been around since 23 jumpman st days.. back when vintage usa was the ONLY spot to cop kicks (beforeebay came around), and when pat's air jordan page was around! thats OG for you young'ns

VintageUSA wasn't the only spot around, shoe trends was around at the same time they had OG grape teal V's, og XI's,7's,8's,9's,10's,12's and 13's, shoe trends actually leaked early photo's of prototypes as well, it was the "niketalk"before there was niketalk, it was the first spot i learned that the Jordan IV's were dropping again, and this was back in april of 1998 ahhhhhh miss theold days.

laugh.gif
I hate the sports forum man.

For what it's worth, "OG" to me is anybody before Russ' shoutout to NikeTalk in Kicks.

That's like, the single defining moment for NikeTalk and the Internet sneaker movement as a whole.

Originally Posted by Bastitch

For what it's worth, "OG" to me is anybody before Russ' shoutout to NikeTalk in Kicks.

That's like, the single defining moment for NikeTalk and the Internet sneaker movement as a whole.

i thought defining moment was when jg3451 and ewayz were in wall street journal, was there mention on niketalk in the article

fixed for the fruits, i dont proof read i just type and click

Originally Posted by dunkairs

i thought defining moment was when jg3451 and ewayz were in wall street journal, was there mention on niketalk in the artical
eek.gif
J/K

eek.gif

Long time, long time.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

i thought defining moment was when jg3451 and ewayz were in wall street journal, was there mention on niketalk in the artical
eek.gif

33n94zk.jpg

We didn't have the huge influx of users after that incident. Sneakerheads that weren't currently online at the time jumped all over theEzboard link Russ published.

I don't see these two events even comparable. NikeTalk changed after Kicks.

Originally Posted by BIGBEN1986

hanging on a thin thread but I'm here.
happy.gif
damn, big ben sighting.

i reckon after i graduate i won't be posting on here anymore. it's been a good, long run.

Back
Top Bottom