Where have all the OG Niketalk members gone?

Been here since Dec.1999...damn near 10 years on here

I'm still around...hell, I love this place. Just actual life has taken over, instead of the computer. The wife, both kids and work consume the hell out ofme, not to mention that things aren't just what they used to be, but...you've heard that story time and time again, so I'll keep my mouth shut.

not exactly og. been here since i was 12.... in 04. back when i was first starting there was NO girls. i was prolly one of three maybe.

Good to see some of these names again. Hard to believe how long I've been reading this forum and how long some of these names have been around.

Wow, just looked at my profile thing and it shows I joined: 06/20/06. I'm on the same name I was on originally back in 2000.

finnns2003
eek.gif
eek.gif
dam bro i havent seen u in a minute. hope all is good withyou bro. cameron nelson
eek.gif
yo wheres funk doctor??? danny almonte thebrat lol and good ol petey cracks where are these guys?

Originally Posted by baby dill

Good to see some of these names again. Hard to believe how long I've been reading this forum and how long some of these names have been around.

Wow, just looked at my profile thing and it shows I joined: 06/20/06. I'm on the same name I was on originally back in 2000.
Blame Yuku.

I'm September 2002. My best memory from back then is SKA %%!+%#$! himself over the Angels winning the series.

Originally Posted by BIGBEN1986

finnns2003
eek.gif
eek.gif
dam bro i havent seen u in a minute. hope all is good with you bro. cameron nelson
eek.gif
yo wheres funk doctor??? danny almonte the brat lol and good ol petey cracks where are these guys?
laugh.gif
been good dude, i still remember your female advice posts like it was yesterday.

funkdoc, i PM'ed him last week. he's still on here.

Russ, Swooshm, Luv Kicks(dude had mad love for johnny depp), theglv, retrokid, ryankmd(for mod campaign? lol), muscle, blonde soccer player,snugglesmcduggal(sample kick expert), collie(fell off once he became nike retro mod), jordan freak 32, kennE(lol @ him and two others going to scammers housewith tennis raquets), joe galavan...

00 aint too shabby

think I found NT on gregsnikeworld. something like that if i remember correctly. hooked ever since.

Originally Posted by BIGBEN1986

finnns2003
eek.gif
eek.gif
dam bro i havent seen u in a minute. hope all is good with you bro. cameron nelson
eek.gif
yo wheres funk doctor??? danny almonte the brat lol and good ol petey cracks where are these guys?

eek.gif
BigBen!!! Maaaaaannnnnn, great to see you!! What's been goin on?!

Since 2001...not OG. but Ive been around and had like 11,000 posts before I was banned last month

Originally Posted by saiyan Xtreme

Russ, Swooshm, Luv Kicks(dude had mad love for johnny depp), theglv, retrokid, ryankmd(for mod campaign? lol), muscle, blonde soccer player, snugglesmcduggal(sample kick expert), collie(fell off once he became nike retro mod), jordan freak 32, kennE(lol @ him and two others going to scammers house with tennis raquets), joe galavan...
lol i dunno why i remember luv kicks' obsession with white/orange dunk his

Originally Posted by jessie48484848

not exactly og. been here since i was 12.... in 04. back when i was first starting there was NO girls. i was prolly one of three maybe.

naw shawty.. pretty sure 5 girls AT THE LEAST got exposed the Summer of 04' or it mighta been 03'

Originally Posted by saiyan Xtreme

Russ, Swooshm, Luv Kicks(dude had mad love for johnny depp), theglv, retrokid, ryankmd(for mod campaign? lol), muscle, blonde soccer player, snugglesmcduggal(sample kick expert), collie(fell off once he became nike retro mod), jordan freak 32, kennE(lol @ him and two others going to scammers house with tennis raquets), joe galavan...
what happened to this dude
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom