Where have all the OG Niketalk members gone?

Length of membership does not insinuate strength of impact or significance though. If you joined 13 years ago but have done nothing for the community.....what is that saying? :nerd:

4xOG

I got pix of that greyone summit somewhere round here.

cats had to leave cause we got older and the kids stayed the same age.

cats was on tv, cats was makin music, cats was makin jewels.... and alot of people could not handle that **** and joined that hater movement.
also the "hypebeast" phenomenon + sneakers not being so hard to get in wild colors and designs kinda encouraged people to move on.

i come back to chop it up like emril even though ****** got gifs and pictures of me from 06 transfering them from computer to computer.

still got those Iron SBs I sold you?

Just looked up my og banned sn and realized I joined back in 2001
mean.gif

Looked at the archives thread and saw the old thread on Eric and his reselling venture featured in WSJ. Funny how everyone is doing this now today
laugh.gif
Whatever happened to Air Ewayz btw?

I'm no triple-OG, but I'd like to think I'm pretty seasoned. Pre-Yuku, b. I've seen some CLASSICS. My first account was '05, I think. Middle School. I was the ultimate lurk-god.

Last edited:
been here since 02, rarely post. quit buying shoes about 5 yrs ago only lurk general for the laughs

This is my 2nd screenname been here since before I can remember, still one of the 1st websites I visit in my day crazy... OG screen name was Prowler23... let me see if I can fire that up

Can't even bring up 'OG' status unless you originally joined from 1999-2002.

This!

:nthat:

Been here since 2000, stopped lurking and joined in 2001.

Same corny *** screen name. :lol:

My fav. kicks of all time are the Concord Jordan XI's and remember I found NT searching for a release date for the 2000 Concords.

Wow how time flies....

Married, w/ a 6-month baby girl...

Anyone remember me?? :lol:

WHERE IS ORINDAHOOPS!!!?

This!

:nthat:

Been here since 2000, stopped lurking and joined in 2001.

Same corny *** screen name. :lol:

My fav. kicks of all time are the Concord Jordan XI's and remember I found NT searching for a release date for the 2000 Concords.

Wow how time flies....

Married, w/ a 6-month baby girl...

Anyone remember me?? :lol:

WHERE IS ORINDAHOOPS!!!?

I do. I always thought your screen name was simple and well suited. Definitely easy to remember.

Def been lurkin since circa 99, joined '02

I mess around in music mostly since that's my passion and older age has brought new priorities into existence, but I definitely sold someone my '01 bred 3s and wish I still had those suckers

Last edited by a moderator:
I’d consider myself an og ... method man became over bearing and stopped letting free thought flow ... he tried to censor my posts on numerous occasions ... all because I could tell feminism was a cult ...

Back
Top Bottom