Where have all the OG Niketalk members gone?

sigh, only 06 here. didn;t know about the "internet" and "social life" before 06. i was just a nerd. >.>

Originally Posted by saiyan Xtreme

Russ, Swooshm, Luv Kicks(dude had mad love for johnny depp), theglv, retrokid, ryankmd(for mod campaign? lol), muscle, blonde soccer player, snugglesmcduggal(sample kick expert), collie(fell off once he became nike retro mod), jordan freak 32, kennE(lol @ him and two others going to scammers house with tennis raquets), joe galavan...
Was Snuggles really around that long? I didn't think so.

I'll throw two more out there...
S2C
NolanDW

Wish I could remember more, but NT usernames aren't the freshest thing in my memory.

Originally Posted by Three00ZeeX

Originally Posted by saiyan Xtreme

Russ, Swooshm, Luv Kicks(dude had mad love for johnny depp), theglv, retrokid, ryankmd(for mod campaign? lol), muscle, blonde soccer player, snugglesmcduggal(sample kick expert), collie(fell off once he became nike retro mod), jordan freak 32, kennE(lol @ him and two others going to scammers house with tennis raquets), joe galavan...
lol i dunno why i remember luv kicks' obsession with white/orange dunk his

WOW! That list brought back so many good NT memories! I remember Retrokid had a website and he was adding a video game section to it that had NBA StreetVol. 2, and then he just closed it. Snuggles used to STAY updating us with the best insider information and pics, and Bana should be added for being the firstlady of NT.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

When did DJ Bana come around?

Funkdoc
w4j
Jae oh En

all 3 post regularly. well, maybe not funkdoc but has hasn't been MIA that long.

laugh.gif

what about that dude that was on like steroids and had like a white escalade or navigator or something?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NT OG

shokka!

LOL

dudes was always clownin on his ++#
roll.gif
i doubt anyone has this picture...but does anyone have the pic of him riding his bike at night? i forgot the entire story to it but it had merollin
laugh.gif

A lot of school names being dropped in here . . . i'm still hooked on this damn site . . . gotta love it

Yo?

I never really posted much outside of certain threads. When I first posted here, every page had a pop up
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

elmosux12.. permabanned right?

I remember this guy... he would always be selling the latest stuff. But boy was he a !++$.

Gotta add croatianstyles, and rio rancho to the list... I only remember them when it came to selling shoes though.

Dashokka... I remember his ac slater avy.

Back
Top Bottom