Where have all the OG Niketalk members gone?

Dudes was both 5'2 300lbs arguin over who was fresher when they both already lost.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Whatever happened to Muscle68... hes one OG I remember

who remembers Orindahoops
nerd.gif
I remember he had his own forum. *Wonders if it's still kickin*

i remember when you were dead.
laugh.gif
Gabe. how did that rumor start anyway?

Had a N' thinkin' you were really gone for a min...till I saw you walkin' past my old building one day.
ohwell.gif

EDIT: How did I miss the last few pages....
pimp.gif
@ the Summits, had a N'feelin' really low-budget messin' with ya'll cats. Back when I was just really gettin' into "Collecting"
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
@ this cat Kerry baggin' on me back in the day for have a neck that was "slightly darker than most" as well as the fact that my peachfuzz had just started growin' in at that point. Thank god those pics are nowhere to be found...

dam my bad for digging this one from the crates. but my man bearcat23 was the guy i did my first transaction with and all went well. but i felt terrible theday me and menace5star and others were chillen at the espo release and bearcat came through. he arrived late but i was holding a spot for my "friend"i put it in quotes cause this other cat i was holding the spot for turned out to be the biggest jerk in history. and i felt terrible for not giving bearcatthat spot. till this day i feel bad. he could have gotten both espos and farrels. but like an idiot i held it for jerky boy. yo bearcat holla at me kid we gotsome catching up to do bro.

Hmmm just for fun I checked my join date 05/01/2000 , now thats a long time. I gotta be in the first hundred or so.

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

roll.gif
damn I remember that
eek.gif
Chinayeyez
pimp.gif
this was around 2003? NT has the memory of an elephant.

sometimes i peruse through the general forum ..

Still here, lurking mostly though. Miss a lot of the old heads we used to kick it with, I formed some of the closest and greatest friendships from NT alone.

still here....can't believe its been this long...where does the time go?

Lurked in 99'/00, signed up in January of 2001 and have been here ever since...

Still buying kicks, just a lot less and instead of buying like 10+ releases a year, I buy 4-5 older kicks...

Some of my recent cops have been DS AJ13 blk/navy lows, DS mocha AJ3's, DS 1992 AJ7 Hares, AJ4 wht/navy/columbia from 99' & AJ5's from 1999 & 2000...

I just can't buy these new releases with the quality Jordan Brand is putting out, instead of paying $200 i'd rather spend around $300 and get better quality leather on these older retros that I missed out on and have always wanted.....

Anyways, enough of my rambling...

What happened to OrindaHoops??

Last edited:
Could it be though that we all just matured? We hear NTers complaining about how much funner it was back in the day, especially ezboard days. But I think it's just now more of maturity.

Kinda like looking at high school kids these days and :smh: but then I realize that when I was their age, I thought it was the cool thing to do.

OG triple OG checkin in! Man I've been busy using my hands for what they were made for, touchin' women & countin' this paper. I still browse NT from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom