Where in Sacramento can I take a girl out on 1st date?

ishthedude

Banned
Just got out of a 5 year relationship 2 months ago and just wondering whats are some good places in sac to take this girl on a first date? Thanks!

dtown sac has the historic area that has a lot of fun stuff to do. There might be some sort of boat ride you can do etc. Im not from there but I was a touristone time

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

dtown sac has the historic area that has a lot of fun stuff to do. There might be some sort of boat ride you can do etc. Im not from there but I was a tourist one time
^ maybe he meant old sac?? but if you dont want to just walk around and would much rather do activities, theres places to shoot pool, bowling, oreven ice skate..

Go ice skating. Isn't there a place somewhere in Sac that has outdoor ice skating? Somebody told me that but I don't know if its true or not.

^ yeah there is, im not quite sure where exactly. my friends went ice skating the other day over at roseville. besides that they go ice skating at iceland overat north sac near arden or watever.

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

^ yeah there is, im not quite sure where exactly. my friends went ice skating the other day over at roseville. besides that they go ice skating at iceland over at north sac near arden or watever.
I think there's one downtown too

im from SF but my gf lives in sac. one time we went to old sac and did one of those carriage ride thingys. also if you wanna hit somewhere i've reallyenjoyed jimboys. or you can just take her to that new buffet that open near florin. The #1 chinese buffet. first time i ate there i felt sick the whole day cuzi ate so much. 2 days later i went back lol. but yea take her to a park or something as well.

Originally Posted by meabm2006

im from SF but my gf lives in sac. one time we went to old sac and did one of those carriage ride thingys. also if you wanna hit somewhere i've really enjoyed jimboys. or you can just take her to that new buffet that open near florin. The #1 chinese buffet. first time i ate there i felt sick the whole day cuz i ate so much. 2 days later i went back lol. but yea take her to a park or something as well.
haha ughhh still need to try that place out. i heard it wasnt all that great. they just have a variety of food..

Originally Posted by Mrmeeh2

Sacramento is so friggin boring.....i needa get outta here ASAP
lies...unless youre one of those that just likes a big city feel. Sacramento has plenty to do. Maybe get out more?

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by Mrmeeh2

Sacramento is so friggin boring.....i needa get outta here ASAP
lies...unless youre one of those that just likes a big city feel. Sacramento has plenty to do. Maybe get out more?
True I'm from the city, but I found myself enjoying Sacramento by going out to places more. It's a nice city as a whole, but I stillcan't find myself living here for the rest of my life. Still looking for a place downtown.

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Hey whats the new buffet on Florin called?
The #1 chinese buffet...or something like that. Very original, i know.

the place isn''t bad at all. Very clean and big with a variety of different food to pick from!

try "squeeze inn" burgers on fruitridge and power inn.
as for activities, try something simple like ice skating or the movies if you're really out of ideas

Ya that buffet isnt too bad, probably the best asian buffet in Sac. imo. If your up for some mini golf, there's a Scandia (golf/arcades/rides) in Rosevillethat you can take. Scandia is about a 15 minute drive from Arden mall if you know where thats at. if you're looking for a nice place to chill, try checkingout Hina's tea over on 25 & k. It's a real nice atmosphere, great tea, great workers. Theres also a 'Melting Pot' (chocolate fondue) placein sac. I forget where its at, but its somewhere downtown. Prices are okay, fondue is ok. Or if your really out of ideas, take her to Ikea out in West Sac. Idon't know any girl who dislikes Ikea. ^_^ Theres also a mcdonalds and in n out nearby :]

Originally Posted by nikes06

Ya that buffet isnt too bad, probably the best asian buffet in Sac. imo. If your up for some mini golf, there's a Scandia (golf/arcades/rides) in Roseville that you can take. Scandia is about a 15 minute drive from Arden mall if you know where thats at. if you're looking for a nice place to chill, try checking out Hina's tea over on 25 & k. It's a real nice atmosphere, great tea, great workers. Theres also a 'Melting Pot' (chocolate fondue) place in sac. I forget where its at, but its somewhere downtown. Prices are okay, fondue is ok. Or if your really out of ideas, take her to Ikea out in West Sac. I don't know any girl who dislikes Ikea. ^_^ Theres also a mcdonalds and in n out nearby :]
dam reminds me of all the good stuff in sac. especially a lot of places to eat. plenty of asian food in sacramento besides the new buffet. got methinkin about dimsum, korean bbq, sushi, etc.

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

try "squeeze inn" burgers on fruitridge and power inn.
as for activities, try something simple like ice skating or the movies if you're really out of ideas
pimp.gif
you aint lyin been my spot since i was a kid.

Back
Top Bottom