Where is the Dub Zero thread for 2020 ??????

Is there a thread for these? I can't believe they thought bringing these out would be a good idea.

Supposedly they’re $160 and come out January 2020

IMG_6692.jpg
IMG_6693.jpg
IMG_6694.jpg
IMG_6695.jpg

Last edited:
I think this is their second time bringing this model back. Say what you will but I remember when JB introduced these (they were basically the first fusion).
The streets were hype about this model. Even had the fake market pumping out pairs left and right (before the official drop).

I’m actually glad these are coming back out lol. Brings back memories of my high school days. I was a freshman when these came out and they were poppin at my school. I remember a number of the basketball players had the white and orange pair since they went with the school colors. So I definitely plan on getting a pair or two of these (on discount of course)

Jordan went 3-4 when these first came out. Blk/Red, Blk/Blue and Blk/Gold were huge. Joints were selling out and everybody had them. White/Orange sat and went on sale.

These were hyped for years, the first fusions.

Jordan's not selling as it is, this ain't the right move. Outlet bound.

Jordan went 3-4 when these first came out. Blk/Red, Blk/Blue and Blk/Gold were huge. Joints were selling out and everybody had them. White/Orange sat and went on sale.

These were hyped for years, the first fusions.

Jordan's not selling as it is, this ain't the right move. Outlet bound.

I think a lot of cws in models like these and 312s are made for massive markdowns and allow poor people to actually afford to buy some Jordan Brand shoes since they can’t afford actual retros. People who work low paying jobs to make ends meet probably shouldn’t be wearing $190+ shoes so at least with models like this, they can afford to wear something besides low quality WalMart or Payless shoes that won’t last as long as these would.

SpongeBobs a street classic for sure I can’t even front on them.

Never had a pair of dubs at all and don’t plan on owning any in the future but I ain’t mad at anyone who cops or is excited about the rerelease.

staffsgtdignam staffsgtdignam I agree that allot of Tean Jordan’s are released as a viable“take down” option for mass market consumers. However that doesn’t mean these people are poor. Hell I would bet JB prices these at 160-180 anyways. They will likely hit sales but the same can be said for a ton of GR Jordan’s now and days.

Over production and weekly releases killed that whole “new Jordan’s” aura that we had in the 80s, 90s and early 2000s. The internet created availability on demand for those with the right funds.

Had these in 10th grade and loved them Idk about now though lol. My taste has changed but these are definitely a classic especially for those that remember.

staffsgtdignam staffsgtdignam I agree that allot of Tean Jordan’s are released as a viable“take down” option for mass market consumers. However that doesn’t mean these people are poor. Hell I would bet JB prices these at 160-180 anyways. They will likely hit sales but the same can be said for a ton of GR Jordan’s now and days.

Sure not all of them are "poor" but I was speaking more to people in the hood who unfortunately get shamed/bullied at their schools for wearing Payless shoes and whatnot. Team Jordans and fusions like these at least allow some of these kids' parents to actually afford to buy them Jordan Brand products, where they couldn't afford even GR retros on discount.

Back
Top Bottom