Where is the most random spot you had sex or hooked up at?

Got dome on one of those yellow slides little kids play on.
pimp.gif

i borked my girl at her house on her bday when her mom was RIGHT outside the window... i did it at a park wit mad lil kids runnin around lmaoo we did it acouple times

Lol this thread is funny....inna STARBUCKS FTW.....if u go to 57th st don't sit on the red couch....lol

road head to a place to smash... got it before while driving on the highway and streets...night time only deal
handjob while driving...broad daylight
handjob while fingering her at her ex's aunties house with her mom, aunt, sister in the same room
her bathroom while everyone was sleeping in her crib
in her bed in front of her sister and 2 cousins who were sleeping
at the park and neighborhoods
my living room while everyone was in their room
pool
got head under the covers in front of my friend who was smashing his gf same room...haha
shower
in a neighborhood next to a mailbox and someone came to get their mail haha nighttime though

no lies either pleanty of more but this is all i can remember right now

at a lil spot in the park during the day and in the bathroom at this hotel party wit ppl in the room

on some real +!@+. in highschool had a chick who hated her pops. she wanted to always do somethin to stick it to him(no pun intended), so she always wanted meto whoop it on things that belonged to him. We ended up $%$*+* on this !+$*#! bbq grill one time.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by litlbibby

on some real +!@+. in highschool had a chick who hated her pops. she wanted to always do somethin to stick it to him(no pun intended), so she always wanted me to whoop it on things that belonged to him. We ended up $%$*+* on this !+$*#! bbq grill one time.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
was how
how is that even comfortable?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lil rell

for anyone in the sacramento area...
i did it on one of those big rocks by joe's old crab shack by the river in old sac

also i got head while my girl's mom was in the next room and our door was open.. she coulda easily walked in

eek.gif
its like we are 2 of the same cause i have done the same thing plenty oftimes.
but my crazy expierence was head at Robla elementary school in day light and the janitor happen to walk by.

ps. i know exactly what rocks you are talking about you dirty dog.

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Originally Posted by litlbibby

on some real +!@+. in highschool had a chick who hated her pops. she wanted to always do somethin to stick it to him(no pun intended), so she always wanted me to whoop it on things that belonged to him. We ended up $%$*+* on this !+$*#! bbq grill one time.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
was how
how is that even comfortable?
roll.gif
when you gettin it in like we used to. everything becomes comfortable. Dam those were some good times

Back
Top Bottom