Where is the most random spot you had sex or hooked up at?

1)On a basketball Court at night (half court from the back)
pimp.gif

2) In a Library parking lot- day and night time
3) Church parking lot (just head though)
smh.gif

4) Bowie State University parking lot
5) At a water amusement park- parking lot
6) Got dome driving and playing madden(online) multiple times

I got some bop in my driveway twice in gurlies ride ( two different rides, two different times.) She just got a new ride too so.....

In my uncles bathroom during my cousins b-day party while my little cousins were in the next room watching a movie.

Craziest would be Outside of a taco shop while it was packed with everyone from this party we were at. Crew cab CHEVY trucks ftw!!!

for ne one who goes to u of a or asu i got my beast on in a pita pit bathroom then proceeded to order a chicken ceaser
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

In a car outside of the university village
an old gym in college
my homeboys bathroom
in a bar bathroom

Originally Posted by doosta45

in my dads explorer while he was driving. she was changing from her swim meet. i jizzed all over my boxers
smh.gif
sick.gif
worst feeling in the world. felt bad afterwards though.

other places include: park, school, managers desk at work, on our way home from school on the bus, backyard, side of the 5 fwy on the way to sacramento, work parking lot, on the bed while her moms was on the floor, couch while her moms was on the floor. i can go on for days. we was horny lil high school kids
laugh.gif

she had a 4runner, so secrurity glass + her being 5'1 and flexible =
pimp.gif

all this was an everyday occurrence from sophmore year of high school til june of this year.
Yeah, ok
eyes.gif

As for me, in a movie theater (Prom Night, terrible movie, wasnt nobody in there
laugh.gif
), in plenty of parking lots, and in the bathroom during a party with lots of people right outside the door

In a female room while her lil brother and sister on the floor playin a board game.

On the kitchen floor and her lil brother walked in...smh

Hitting it from the back while she was doing her friend hair... Still wonderin how i pulled that off!

Originally Posted by ellimaCecyoJ

I got fingered at my school's boy's bathroom. I also got fingered at a small movie theater room while watching The Invisible. (it was the same guy for both times) Nothing else really out of the ordinary. I've done it in a car a few times. And one time it was in my room with my blinds wide open and there was mass going on right across the street from me.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
How Ya'll let ol girl slide with this one!
roll.gif

Dunk Demon wrote:
Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

In Bed
d1216e3e2b749dec996bff7cd6.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

On topic, nothing too outlandish like others in here. For you Portland Or. heads, PDX top level parking garage
pimp.gif

nothing special but i got sum
f83d_1_367_1.JPG
in the bathroom of my boys apt during a party thispast tues night
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom