Where is this going/gonna go talk Vol. "we've been seeing each other a while now..."

point blank, who should be the one to bring it up? Does it even matter?
nerd.gif

I always figured that if a man wants to take it to the next level, they'll ask...if they don't, that means they're not ready or don't want to.

Had this talk just the other day.

If you feel its time just bring it up. Thing is that if they give you any answer except "yes" your gotta break it off completely. Unless YAS

Eh it can be either party, but it seems like chicks want the guy to do it all the time. Some will even get mad if the guy doesn't
smh.gif

I did, it was just time. After a while you want it to be known that its you and her and her and you, you know what I mean?

Didn't go right, but I'm good. You should always have other options going on
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 2SeatPort

I did, it was just time. After a while you want it to be known that its you and her and her and you, you know what I mean?

smile.gif
now we had THAT "talk"....and we aren't seeing other people. That was bout a month back....I think we've been dating going on4-5 months now.

I don't know if I wanna bring it up. I think I'mma give it another month, then I'll just bring it up and see what happens
ohwell.gif

I'm not sure who brought it up first, but it just progressed to that and one of us slipped into conversation. Something along the lines of "Wellit's just me and you and no one else right?" It's not like we started a conversation with the we've been seeing each other for awhile now... Woulda made it "scarier"

Edit: If you've had the conversation that you two are committed to not seeing other people then what other talk is left?

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

smile.gif
now we had THAT "talk"....and we aren't seeing other people. That was bout a month back....I think we've been dating going on 4-5 months now.

I don't know if I wanna bring it up. I think I'mma give it another month, then I'll just bring it up and see what happens
ohwell.gif
If you made this topic you obviously want to take the next step. If shes willing to be exclusive with you more than likely she wants you to wifeher up sooner rather than later. Just dont make yourself feel the heat or anything, pick the right time

Originally Posted by West2East

I'm not sure who brought it up first, but it just progressed to that and one of us slipped into conversation. Something along the lines of "Well it's just me and you and no one else right?" It's not like we started a conversation with the we've been seeing each other for a while now... Woulda made it "scarier"

Edit: If you've had the conversation that you two are committed to not seeing other people then what other talk is left?

devil.gif

smile.gif
now we had THAT "talk"....and we aren't seeing other people. That was bout a month back....I think we've been dating going on 4-5 months now.

ohwell.gif
If you made this topic you obviously want to take the next step. If shes willing to be exclusive with you more than likely she wants you to wife her up sooner rather than later. Just dont make yourself feel the heat or anything, pick the right time
I'm the girl

and yes, I do want to take the next step. I'm just giving him his space though...but I swear he's hot and cold. I mean, we can a couple of days wherewe talk regularly, then 3-4 days can go by and I get nothing from him
ohwell.gif

I told yo *$+ not to make a post hardheaded
smh.gif
anyways. If you wanna be absolutely clear about what it is exactly that y'all are doing @ this moment intime I think you should ask....or at least mention this hot and cold treatment unless u plan on having a Katy Perry song describe ur rship
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dope like louboutins

I told yo *$+ not to make a post hardheaded
smh.gif
anyways. If you wanna be absolutely clear about what it is exactly that y'all are doing @ this moment in time I think you should ask....or at least mention this hot and cold treatment unless u plan on having a Katy Perry song describe ur rship
laugh.gif

I don't understand why you gotta treat me so bad
frown.gif

you right though, I DEF wanna bring it up....wanna do it in person

smile.gif

ohwell.gif
If you made this topic you obviously want to take the next step. If shes willing to be exclusive with you more than likely she wants you to wife her up sooner rather than later. Just dont make yourself feel the heat or anything, pick the right time
I'm the girl

and yes, I do want to take the next step. I'm just giving him his space though...but I swear he's hot and cold. I mean, we can a couple of days where we talk regularly, then 3-4 days can go by and I get nothing from him
ohwell.gif
Eh, as a guy if I really liked a girl, then after 4-5 months I'd know whats coming commitment-wise. Even when I'm focused on myacademics, if I really care, it would be something I would make time/energy for. How he feels, that's just somthing you'll have to figure out on yourown.

smile.gif

ohwell.gif
I'm the girl

and yes, I do want to take the next step. I'm just giving him his space though...but I swear he's hot and cold. I mean, we can a couple of days where we talk regularly, then 3-4 days can go by and I get nothing from him
ohwell.gif
Eh, as a guy if I really liked a girl, then after 4-5 months I'd know whats coming commitment-wise. Even when I'm focused on my academics, if I really care, it would be something I would make time/energy for. How he feels, that's just somthing you'll have to figure out on your own.
see, you are confirming what I think/feel.

if he wanted this to be a relationship deal, he would've mentioned something by now right? I mean...I know he does have a lot on his plate at the currentmoment, so I'm not trying to make it "all or nothing." Like I said, I'm going to see what happens in the ensuing couple of weeks and seewhat's what.

So you both had a talk ~1 month ago about not seeing other people?
You know, if you've been dating for 4-5 months, I think it should be pretty clear what his & your intentions are...

If they aren't clear then something might be up. BUT, that's just from my point of view.
I mean, I usually don't even date that long, even though I feel like sometimes it would have been worthwhile.

If it feels natural, just bring it up!

Originally Posted by divinetecknique

So you both had a talk ~1 month ago about not seeing other people?
You know, if you've been dating for 4-5 months, I think it should be pretty clear what his & your intentions are...

If they aren't clear then something might be up. BUT, that's just from my point of view.
I mean, I usually don't even date that long, even though I feel like sometimes it would have been worthwhile.

If it feels natural, just bring it up!
people keep saying something might be up...LIKE WHAT!?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I mean, it's not like we've been dating for years...so I'm not on some ultimatum thing. I mean, as long as I know he likes me and I feel confidentin that, I don't care about "titles" My issue is I don't know how he really feels. I know he likes me and enjoys my company, but I meandoes he like me "seriously" or just like "oh yea, she's cool...we kicking it"

If its been 5 months and slim doesn't call you his girlfriend, he's doesn't plan to.

Fellas, lets be real here. If we want a chick like that, we'll let you know alot sooner than later.

If you pressin him to commit, you're doing too much.

Back
Top Bottom