Where is this going/gonna go talk Vol. "we've been seeing each other a while now..."

Originally Posted by Lazy B

or they might be afraid that you don't feel the same way.

zactly.

embarassed.gif

My point is that nowadays....unless ya'll are close friends before then start making it more...you cant wife someone after one month.

Aside from messing up your current chemistry, you should have a pretty good feel for someone after 2 months of consistently "seeing" one another.

Good ole' trial and error, but it seems folks are so concerned with things going south that they'd rather be cuddle buddies...i'm speaking in abroad sense btw, nothing personal.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Wifing a girl after a month?

Balderdash

I couldn't do it but I won't knock those who do.

30 days tho? that's like 4 weekends. how well would you REALLY know someone after 28-31 days to know you wanna be bunned up? unless you're just theserial relationship type person...

My point is that nowadays....unless ya'll are close friends before then start making it more...you cant wife someone after one month.

oooohhh

nah, I was right there wit'chu on the "one month" thing. My thing about age is that I feel younger dudes/people be on that you can make someoneyour girlfriend in a month, or less

i had this conversation for my first time last year and it was kinda awkward because i wasn't ready and my communication skills were lackin...

from now on i have been straight up front and if i like someone im going to let them know...

ya guys should do the same and guage it because you'll never know if you don't (coulda woulda but didn't)

i actually just was talking to a girl back in HS and found out she had a crush on me after i told her...

just be up front and yeah if it aint broken, dont fix it nor push it..

i hate this too.
laugh.gif

but if it comes it comes. just not from me.

if it's meant to escalate to something else, it'll work it's way towards that direction, until there's nothing left to do but for her toinitiate it.

sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. just another fact you have to face.

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by calibeebee

I thought this thread was about trying to talk your girl into doing backdoor business. no lulz in here
eyes.gif

28ho5kx.gif
overrated imo.
never tried, I'm too scared to. One day though, one day. I take it you have though?

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

If its been 5 months and slim doesn't call you his girlfriend, he's doesn't plan to.

Fellas, lets be real here. If we want a chick like that, we'll let you know alot sooner than later.

If you pressin him to commit, you're doing too much.

Why 5 months? I don't think I have ever taken less than 5 months before any female and I have made it official. Why did you chose 5 months out of allambiguous numbers?

No need to rush

I went to England last year and met some nice females who were cool as #*+!. I come back to NYC and was just like "Man, this #*+! is wack over here." Literally. It was like a black mood followed me. So it's like if you have the world at your disposal, why not just use it for what it is and see what the future holds?
Honesty is the best policy. Don't worry about the flack that you are getting. No matter what society tells you, you shouldn't feel guiltyfor the way you choose to live. It isn't wrong, it is just the way you operate. Respect.

Explain the difference between women in England and NYC? You think maybe the women in England were more cooperative simply because they KNEW you were aforeigner? You know how folks act when they know you don't have much time to spend with another person

I think that's what it was. They didnt believe I was from NY till I pulled out my ID....it was a wrap from there.

Women in NYC...it's a tough city and almost all of them are chasing some goal or dream...so it's like you gotta be on some @@+ sometimes...it'sgood to get away from that.

Originally Posted by soltheman

I thought this thread was about trying to talk your girl into doing backdoor business. no lulz in here
eyes.gif

28ho5kx.gif
overrated imo.
never tried, I'm too scared to. One day though, one day. I take it you have though?
for like five seconds.

she said it hurt too much.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

point blank, who should be the one to bring it up? Does it even matter?
nerd.gif

I always figured that if a man wants to take it to the next level, they'll ask...if they don't, that means they're not ready or don't want to.

I would. I assume moat guys would because we're the ones always on the chase. But I know a couple 'pretty boys' that have NO CLUE how to chase, sothey just wait to be chased. I know rii? Strange. So I say check your personnel and proceed accordingly..

**UPDATE**

so, I got a lil' wasted last night, and he called this morning (after I texted about how it was nice out and he should take his dog to the park)

so we shootin' the #%%! and what not and I just asked him flat out (still a lil' drunk, which is prolly where I got the courage from) what is the nature of our relationship.  To make a long story short, we are dating (tell me something I don't know)  I am the only person he is dating.....just because he's the type of guy who dates one person at a time.  He is playing it by ear....due to a lot of things, but also to the fact I told him that I just got out of something September 09 (which is right around the time we started talking) and he didn't know if I am being for real, or if he's just a "rebound" <----didn't know he felt that way
eek.gif
frown.gif

As I stated before, he has a lot on his plate...and he spoke on that, but also says he takes into consideration that he tries to make time for me when he can.  Even though I'm the youngest he's dated, he still takes me "seriously" and isn't just dating just to date.....

no, I am not his girlfriend
laugh.gif
but I'm not just "some girl" either.  All in all, it was a good talk and I got a lot of things cleared up.  At the end of the day,  the most important thing he said was how he figures out ways, or tries to make time for me even when he knows he's busy 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
(despite all the things he has on his plate) Like....he thinks about that on his own time, not when I bring it up.  

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

**UPDATE**

so, I got a lil' wasted last night, and he called this morning (after I texted about how it was nice out and he should take his dog to the park)

what?
laugh.gif

Edit: If you've had the conversation that you two are committed to not seeing other people then what other talk is left?

Which is one of the reasons why I say gf/bf are just titles.

Back
Top Bottom