Where is your God now, huh??? Christians vs. Muslim war in Nigeria.

Is it really worth killing or being killed over religion?
30t6p3b.gif

[h1]
The violence, though fractured across religious lines, often has more to do with local politics, economics and rights to grazing lands.

[/h1]There you go. If these people were true to the essence of Christianity and Islam they wouldn't be fighting at all. But we're people.

[h1]
The violence, though fractured across religious lines, often has more to do with local politics, economics and rights to grazing lands.

[/h1]There you go. If these people were true to the essence of Christianity and Islam they wouldn't be fighting at all. But we're people.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

But u aint helpin w/ the thread title. I swear some dudes just need a father figure then they wouldn't be so upset w/ life
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You care more about the thread title than what this article is about? Nvm I bet you didn't even read the article. [/color]
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

that's what i was thinking
eyes.gif

Seriously. Scumbags want to nitpick the title and conveniently ignore the content. As an Irish American I know all too well the violence associated with religious differences. Very sad.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

[h1]
[/h1]

Thereyou go. If these people were true to the essence of Christianity andIslam they wouldn't be fighting at all. But we're people.

PROFOUND!

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

But u aint helpin w/ the thread title. I swear some dudes just need a father figure then they wouldn't be so upset w/ life
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You care more about the thread title than what this article is about? Nvm I bet you didn't even read the article. [/color]
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

that's what i was thinking
eyes.gif

Seriously. Scumbags want to nitpick the title and conveniently ignore the content. As an Irish American I know all too well the violence associated with religious differences. Very sad.

[h1]
[/h1]

Thereyou go. If these people were true to the essence of Christianity andIslam they wouldn't be fighting at all. But we're people.

PROFOUND!

[h1]
[/h1]

There you go. If these people were true to the essence of Christianity and Islam they wouldn't be fighting at all. But we're people.

When politicians use religion to set rules, you will have problems. See USA.

[h1]
[/h1]

There you go. If these people were true to the essence of Christianity and Islam they wouldn't be fighting at all. But we're people.

When politicians use religion to set rules, you will have problems. See USA.

OP u decided to post this on Christmas? I think u have a lot of hate in your heart. Seek a therapist asap

OP u decided to post this on Christmas? I think u have a lot of hate in your heart. Seek a therapist asap

Originally Posted by sickickz23

JOS, Nigeria — Explosions in Nigeria's central region killed 32 people on Christmas Eve and six people died in attacks on two churches in the northeast of Africa's most populous nation, officials said on Saturday.
It happened on Christmas Eve brah, be it Christmas or not this is the world we live in...
ohwell.gif

JOS, Nigeria — Explosions in Nigeria's central region killed 32 people on Christmas Eve and six people died in attacks on two churches in the northeast of Africa's most populous nation, officials said on Saturday.
It happened on Christmas Eve brah, be it Christmas or not this is the world we live in...
ohwell.gif

well, like it or not, this went down during Christmas eve...if anything this post stands as a reminder to appreciate our family, friends and life...hiding from the realities of life is a sin imo, acting like people arent dying doesnt make it stop....

still...the title is OD.

feliz natal NT, and RIP to those caught up.

well, like it or not, this went down during Christmas eve...if anything this post stands as a reminder to appreciate our family, friends and life...hiding from the realities of life is a sin imo, acting like people arent dying doesnt make it stop....

still...the title is OD.

feliz natal NT, and RIP to those caught up.

This is why I can never respect you anti-christ, atheist, hell bound scumbags (whatever you call yourselfs) most of you on NT are unintelligent people who front like you know it all and go out of your way to disrespect any religion but yet claim we need to respect your views 
eyes.gif
..Like was the title of the thread even necessary, YES I read the article, but yet you are no better by making that thread title..Merry Christmas, I hope you seek a path in your life eventually.   

I am fully aware of the world we live in. I'm thankful for the type of life I have. IMO Christmas Day is the most positive day of the year. Joy, happiness. Remind us the type of world we live in tomorrow for today is Christmas

This is why I can never respect you anti-christ, atheist, hell bound scumbags (whatever you call yourselfs) most of you on NT are unintelligent people who front like you know it all and go out of your way to disrespect any religion but yet claim we need to respect your views 
eyes.gif
..Like was the title of the thread even necessary, YES I read the article, but yet you are no better by making that thread title..Merry Christmas, I hope you seek a path in your life eventually.   

I am fully aware of the world we live in. I'm thankful for the type of life I have. IMO Christmas Day is the most positive day of the year. Joy, happiness. Remind us the type of world we live in tomorrow for today is Christmas

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

eyes.gif

niketalk

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

eyes.gif

niketalk

Back
Top Bottom