Where is your God now, huh??? Christians vs. Muslim war in Nigeria.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Ginzo

You know what's really funny my dad wants to take me there for three months.
YOU LYING!
Me and Nigeria are keeping our relationship mutual.
r.i.p.
ohwell.gif

i haven't been back in more than a decade, my mom claims we're going next december.
Hope you have fun bro. Get in touch with your Nigerian roots.
pimp.gif

I'm too americanized for that.

Also OP you sound like a prick.

Jos

What's new?

Why are people complaining about this being posted on Christmas Eve? As if my fellow country men who were killed had a choice to die on Christmas eve or a different day
eyes.gif

Jos

What's new?

Why are people complaining about this being posted on Christmas Eve? As if my fellow country men who were killed had a choice to die on Christmas eve or a different day
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by I Am Georgia

Is religion the #1 all-time cause of death?

No. Money is the underlining cause, but religion gets the brunt of the blame. Everything is done in the name of religion.

Like the crusades for example. You can't tell me that wasn't for enlarging territory.

true, but religion makes it easier for evil men to assume political control and brainwash the masses under the guise of morality and righteousness. Greed and money is the real issue, religion is simply a tool.

No. Money is the underlining cause, but religion gets the brunt of the blame. Everything is done in the name of religion.

Like the crusades for example. You can't tell me that wasn't for enlarging territory.

true, but religion makes it easier for evil men to assume political control and brainwash the masses under the guise of morality and righteousness. Greed and money is the real issue, religion is simply a tool.

I may be wrong, but I think the Crusades were about taking the Holy Land. Yeah, it was about expanding, but dudes really did go hard for a big sandbox. I'm not sure if this was before the use of oil as a primary fuel, though.

I may be wrong, but I think the Crusades were about taking the Holy Land. Yeah, it was about expanding, but dudes really did go hard for a big sandbox. I'm not sure if this was before the use of oil as a primary fuel, though.

The most powerful tool of all time. Some of the most evil doings have been done in the name of religion.

The most powerful tool of all time. Some of the most evil doings have been done in the name of religion.

Originally Posted by Napoleon

This and vagina.
word.  Muslims have the religion thing and the vagina thing going for them.  Fighting in the name of Allah, the prophet Mohammed, and 7 naked sexy virgins in the afterlife

Originally Posted by Napoleon

This and vagina.
word.  Muslims have the religion thing and the vagina thing going for them.  Fighting in the name of Allah, the prophet Mohammed, and 7 naked sexy virgins in the afterlife

Back
Top Bottom