Where my John Mayer fans at?

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Continuum = Classic, i love that album
John Mayer is that dude 
pimp.gif

I like a lot of his songs my favorite is Neon (Room for Squares) and Only Heart (Heavier Things) there are of course many more just those two that come to mind.

I'm a big John Mayer fan; my favorite overall artist. He has a great personality and sound.

Taj gibson posted one of my favorite songs of his. Others include: Covered in Rain, Home Life, Assassin, Stop This Train, & 83. The list can go on though.

Looking forward to his next album. I hear it may have a Bob Dylan-like sound to it.

I'm a big John Mayer fan; my favorite overall artist. He has a great personality and sound.

Taj gibson posted one of my favorite songs of his. Others include: Covered in Rain, Home Life, Assassin, Stop This Train, & 83. The list can go on though.

Looking forward to his next album. I hear it may have a Bob Dylan-like sound to it.

Somethings Missing, Neon, Slow Dancing In A Burning Room, St. Patricks Day
pimp.gif

Continuum > Heavier Things > Room For Squares > Battle Studies

ALL his albums are dope though. This guy gets the most plays on my itunes despite the fact that I'ma hip hop head.

pimp.gif

ALL his albums are dope though. This guy gets the most plays on my itunes despite the fact that I'ma hip hop head.

Mayer's guitar skills and song writing ability are crazy good.
pimp.gif

His vocals are okay though.

Mayer's guitar skills and song writing ability are crazy good.
pimp.gif

His vocals are okay though.

Originally Posted by FlyGuy3

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by FlyGuy3

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

I always post in John Mayer threads. Incredible artist, probably my favorite all-time outside of Nas.

Favorite songs..... there's a lot; Split Screen Sadness, Comfortable, Not Myself, Slow Dancing In A Burning Room, Stop This Train (favorite song), Only Heart, Edge of Desire (acoustic), Why Georgia and everything on Continuum (except Vultures)

I always post in John Mayer threads. Incredible artist, probably my favorite all-time outside of Nas.

Favorite songs..... there's a lot; Split Screen Sadness, Comfortable, Not Myself, Slow Dancing In A Burning Room, Stop This Train (favorite song), Only Heart, Edge of Desire (acoustic), Why Georgia and everything on Continuum (except Vultures)

Originally Posted by RUTHE1

My favorite Mayer song would have to be this

The intro, chorus and solo is
pimp.gif
listened to this live version so much i learned the live solo.
I remember going to his concert dude can put on a show

Originally Posted by RUTHE1

My favorite Mayer song would have to be this

The intro, chorus and solo is
pimp.gif
listened to this live version so much i learned the live solo.
I remember going to his concert dude can put on a show

Back
Top Bottom