Where my John Mayer fans at?

Acoustic "Daughters" from Where the Light Is
pimp.gif

Huge fan, man I can't wait for his next album....some people on here tore me up back in the day when RFS came out and I Was all about it, but F it, dude is a musical great.
Fave songs:

Wheel

City Love

Covered in Rain (AGT version)

Dreaming with a Broken Heart

Not Myself

Gravity (incomplete versions)

Another Kind of Green

Split Screen Sadness
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyway here is some new stuff...

Huge fan, man I can't wait for his next album....some people on here tore me up back in the day when RFS came out and I Was all about it, but F it, dude is a musical great.
Fave songs:

Wheel

City Love

Covered in Rain (AGT version)

Dreaming with a Broken Heart

Not Myself

Gravity (incomplete versions)

Another Kind of Green

Split Screen Sadness
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyway here is some new stuff...

My favorite non hip-hop artist. I wish he would come to Finland. One the few artists i'd like to see live.

My favorite non hip-hop artist. I wish he would come to Finland. One the few artists i'd like to see live.

All of his albums are
pimp.gif

If you want to take a good +#@ nap, throw on Continuum from start to finish and I bet you'll be knocked out before it's over, %#!@ is so relaxing
laugh.gif

All of his albums are
pimp.gif

If you want to take a good +#@ nap, throw on Continuum from start to finish and I bet you'll be knocked out before it's over, %#!@ is so relaxing
laugh.gif

Damn i was just watching a youtube vid of him performing Neon. Guitar skills are bananas. Kills me to know that I'll never be that good.

Damn i was just watching a youtube vid of him performing Neon. Guitar skills are bananas. Kills me to know that I'll never be that good.

"Slow Dancing In A Burning Room" for sure his best song. It's perfectly written. 

"Slow Dancing In A Burning Room" for sure his best song. It's perfectly written. 

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

i need a john mayer and Adele duet in my life before we all die next year

That would be so crazy that I'll continue to believe it will never happen until I hear it. A better question is where is John Mayer? But here are two of my favorites:

Best concert money I've ever spent.

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

i need a john mayer and Adele duet in my life before we all die next year

That would be so crazy that I'll continue to believe it will never happen until I hear it. A better question is where is John Mayer? But here are two of my favorites:

Best concert money I've ever spent.

Back
Top Bottom