Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

its not good for u but, im sure yall be doin other stuff thats just as bad,
nice rationalization
laugh.gif

You can still get oral cancer, right?
yes u can,
never said u couldnt,

occasionally dip, actually i only dip when i watch a baseball game, watching those players spit all the time makes me wanna dip
its a different kind of buzz than cigarettes but its definitely more savory

The buzz is definitely appreciated. I was on a snus tip for about 2 months.

I'll hit up some skoal every once in a while but the method is unappreciated.

I had started about a month ago at Ait. I started because smoking blacks was taking a toll on my lungs especially with the pt in the Army. I usually dip Skoalmint or Cope straight, but I tried some Skoal vanilla and it was like a cupcake in my mouth lol.

Originally Posted by ADDICTION

I had started about a month ago at Ait. I started because smoking blacks was taking a toll on my lungs especially with the pt in the Army. I usually dip Skoal mint or Cope straight, but I tried some Skoal vanilla and it was like a cupcake in my mouth lol.

Skoal Vanilla? hmmmmmm i'm gonna be on the hunt now...

Somebody fill me in. Are you cats dippings cigs in chewing tobacco? I've never heard of this before.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Damn..I bet when you try to talk to girls they have the stank face on.

Hooking up with broads while packing a fatty FTW!

Anyway, I'm a Citrus Blend man myself.

I tried this once like twelve years ago when i was 15, but ive seen the effects this can do.

noface.jpg

No Thank you.

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Somebody fill me in. Are you cats dippings cigs in chewing tobacco? I've never heard of this before.
laugh.gif

no it's skoal, copenhagen, grizzly, timberwolf. you put it between your lower lip and teeth and spit the juice. and you get a buzz.

I thought this was gonna be about dipping your blunts in embalming fluid and other hallucinogenic liquids

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Damn..I bet when you try to talk to girls they have the stank face on.

i wouldn't do it if i know i'm gonna be around girls...and even then me and my boys have gotten girls to dip
laugh.gif
guess that's part of bein around football players
laugh.gif

to me cigarettes are much nastier...have your breath stank for hours, your clothes reaking...dip in the meantime you get it in flavored tobacco so it reallydoesn't smell on your breath...

Been dipping since I was 16 playing baseball and football, both of my coaches used to pack absolute fattys. They would call us over for a huddle and it was just for him to pack a quick nipper. But being in Chicago now, I quit for a year and have been back on it but might try to cut back as the prices are just getting insane

first time i tried it, my boy said put the tobacco on your tongue because it tastes better. i ended up throwing up, but tried it the proper way and that buzz is that piff!

Back
Top Bottom