Where should woman draw the line?

She has a point, I wouldn't want to be in a relationship where I draw all the money and my girl does nothing. That would be like uhm not cool bro.

Originally Posted by cap1229

This is why I'm so against dating dudes that aren't about there money.
30t6p3b.gif
if I'm about my money you better be about it too. Whatever it is you do you better be about it. If they aren't about it then dude can feel emasculated if you help out too much and all this extra #+!% and get his ego bruised xyzzzz
sick.gif
. %#%# that. Lol let him be man.

I'm against dating women who aren't about their grammar.
30t6p3b.gif

Real talk though, I feel you. I'm about handling my business and I want a woman who is as well. Reasonable expectation...

There is a huge difference between a gold digger and a woman who simply wants a man who has his @*$$ together, including his money straight and stability.

Originally Posted by Levar Burton

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

You can't be a college junior demanding your man is already making 6 figures.

If you're already established in your career it makes sense you'd want the same or as close to it as possible in your partner.

So if you deny a guy a chance cause he doesn't look like he meets those requirements are you wrong?  Or are you entitled to have these digressions?

you can want whatever you want but if its extreme don't be surprised if you have to go through hell to get it...if you ever get it...

I think men and women both want to date someone who is financially stable.  I don't want to be earning money and have to support a woman i'm dating.  Why should I get most of the financial burden.  It's 2012, she can pay for her own stuff and buy me dinner sometimes too.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

She wouldn't show homie any love when he was broke then catch feelings when he about to make it. 
She supported him after they started dating, including real estate classes and seminars. Never judged him, she visited us here in NYC one time and had a falling out with a 9 year friend she over heard talking about him being a scumbag.
Ok I knew there was more to this
This is a story of homie getting on in life and getting off of her. I thought they were dating when he was up and coming but it seems it was more. Just clam her down and tell her that her 9year friend was right.
yea... hate she had to waste 3 years of her life to figure it out though 
ohwell.gif
 As a woman, I know the 20s are our "prime"..... don't come easy and you can't get it back.  If she's as much of a catch as you make her out to be she shouldn't have an issue finding somebody new.... well.... lemme take that back. It's hard out here even for the "catches".  

A reply from CEO of J.P. Morgan to a pretty girl seeking a rich husband

A young and pretty lady posted this on a popular forum: 

Title: What should I do to marry a rich guy? 

... I'm going to be honest of what I'm going to say here. 

I'm 25 this year. I'm very pretty, have style and good taste. I wish to marry a guy with $500k annual salary or above. 

You might say that I'm greedy, but an annual salary of $1M is considered only as middle class in New York. 

My requirement is not high. Is there anyone in this forum who has an income of $500k annual salary? Are you all married? 

I wanted to ask: what should I do to marry rich persons like you? 

Among those I've dated, the richest is $250k annual income, and it seems that this is my upper limit. 

If someone is going to move into high cost residential area on the west of New York City Garden(?), $250k annual income is not enough. 

I'm here humbly to ask a few questions: 
1) Where do most rich bachelors hang out? (Please list down the names and addresses of bars, restaurant, gym) 
2) Which age group should I target? 
3) Why most wives of the riches are only average-looking? I've met a few girls who don't have looks and are not interesting, but they are able to marry rich guys. 

4) How do you decide who can be your wife, and who can only be your girlfriend? (my target now is to get married) 

Ms. Pretty 

A philosophical reply from CEO of J.P. Morgan: 

Dear Ms. Pretty, 
I have read your post with great interest. Guess there are lots of girls out there who have similar questions like yours. Please allow me to analyse your situation as a professional investor. 

My annual income is more than $500k, which meets your requirement, so I hope everyone believes that I'm not wasting time here. 

From the standpoint of a business person, it is a bad decision to marry you. The answer is very simple, so let me explain. 

Put the details aside, what you're trying to do is an exchange of "beauty" and "money" : Person A provides beauty, and Person B pays for it, fair and square. 

However, there's a deadly problem here, your beauty will fade, but my money will not be gone without any good reason. The fact is, my income might increase from year to year, but you can't be prettier year after year. 

Hence from the viewpoint of economics, I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation asset. It's not just normal depreciation, but exponential depreciation. If that is your only asset, your value will be much worse 10 years later. 

By the terms we use in Wall Street, every trading has a position, dating with you is also a "trading position". 
If the trade value dropped we will sell it and it is not a good idea to keep it for long term - same goes with the marriage that you wanted. It might be cruel to say this, but in order to make a wiser decision any assets with great depreciation value will be sold or "leased". 

Anyone with over $500k annual income is not a fool; we would only date you, but will not marry you. I would advice that you forget looking for any clues to marry a rich guy. And by the way, you could make yourself to become a rich person with $500k annual income.This has better chance than finding a rich fool.

Hope this reply helps. 

signed, 
J.P. Morgan CEO
pimp.gif

CEOs... maybe, but it's plenty of dummies with even dumber %#%!$# on their arm. Idk WHY they think they are fooling anybody.   All it means is when the beauty of current wife fades they find someone else.... beautiful.....probably younger. 
C'MON SON. 

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

There is a huge difference between a gold digger and a woman who simply wants a man who has his @*$$ together, including his money straight and stability.

When most of a group sounds similar right or wrong you are going to be lumped in together. Most of us are to lazy to go person by person to find out about every chick/guy. I agree with DC you can ask for whatever but if you selling a ran down house trying to get TriBeCa $$$ for it in the words of Aunt Ester you a "Fool" regardless of gender. I also agree with Shogun in I don't need a chick to be rich but taking care of her like she is my child in 2012 I'm good on that. Money still matters more to women IMO though.

Why you add the extra details after folks jumped to conclusions from the initial statement?

Originally Posted by taymane23

Why you add the extra details after folks jumped to conclusions from the initial statement?

i hate when people do that
laugh.gif

its my forum pet peeve

Originally Posted by Faint Dj3

If one of her main attributes she's looking for in a mate is lots of money....she's a gold digger and yes you can blame her.
She owns a house in "The Hills" which she purchased with her earnings, drives a 2012 3 Series and holds a MBA in Economics. 
Tell her she needs to re-evaluate her own life and stop looking for someone else to validate it with THEIR bank account.
Her ex-boyfriend worked at Best Buy (entry level), the current ex-boyfriend bused tables and cleaned real estate before getting his license. She paid for it. 
 She needs to learn/grow her own wealth then she wouldn't worry about what someone else bringing to the damn table.
She supported the guy against her friend's judgement and never complained about his economic status.

...like I said, she literally did everything a guy can ask for. She's also constantly pursued by magazines and nightclubs to model, she isn't ugly by far.
Where are these types of women supposed to draw the line?

Man, where they make these kinda chicks?

^ look for the ones with low self-worth. *

* there could be other problems you may have to deal with tho.

She paid for a grown man to go to school?...right
laugh.gif
...playing the position of his mother will always keep em.
eyes.gif
and you haven't even hit the 5 year mark?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

If one of her main attributes she's looking for in a mate is lots of money....she's a gold digger and yes you can blame her.
She owns a house in "The Hills" which she purchased with her earnings, drives a 2012 3 Series and holds a MBA in Economics. 
Tell her she needs to re-evaluate her own life and stop looking for someone else to validate it with THEIR bank account.
Her ex-boyfriend worked at Best Buy (entry level), the current ex-boyfriend bused tables and cleaned real estate before getting his license. She paid for it. 
 She needs to learn/grow her own wealth then she wouldn't worry about what someone else bringing to the damn table.
She supported the guy against her friend's judgement and never complained about his economic status.

...like I said, she literally did everything a guy can ask for. She's also constantly pursued by magazines and nightclubs to model, she isn't ugly by far.
Where are these types of women supposed to draw the line?

Man, where they make these kinda chicks?

not in the 7-5
tongue.gif

He claims he needs time to sort things out, he just doesn't know if she's the right fit for him anymore (this takes nads of steel, all things considered).

A gold digger is a gold digger, your friend or not. If one of her main attributes she's looking for in a mate is lots of money....she's a gold digger and yes you can blame her.
Tell her she needs to re-evaluate her own life and stop looking for someone else to validate it with THEIR bank account. She needs to learn/grow her own wealth then she wouldn't worry about what someone else bringing to the damn table.

This man speaks truth Preach

I don't get the point of this thread and quite honestly OP, I feel used just like your friend most likely feels right now. Her ex is making bank and wants to play the field. He's prolly feeling himself too much, telling himself that if he could land that type of woman when he was broke, imagine the type of women he can get now that he has money. The fact of the matter is that what he wants are those "hot" goldiggers, he wants that life, without the guilt of cheating on her hanging over his head. Chances are if he doesn't get married soon, he'll come crawling back to her. Also if your friend watches any sort of those reality dating shows geared for women, she would've learned that a huge no - no is treating your bf like you're his mother, that caused the whole power dynamics of the relationship to forever shift in her favor.

Prolly had dukes asking for permission to go play with his friends, no man wants that sort of thing.

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

I don't get the point of this thread and quite honestly OP, I feel used just like your friend most likely feels right now. Her ex is making bank and wants to play the field. He's prolly feeling himself too much, telling himself that if he could land that type of woman when he was broke, imagine the type of women he can get now that he has money. The fact of the matter is that what he wants are those "hot" goldiggers, he wants that life, without the guilt of cheating on her hanging over his head. Chances are if he doesn't get married soon, he'll come crawling back to her. Also if your friend watches any sort of those reality dating shows geared for women, she would've learned that a huge no - no is treating your bf like you're his mother, that caused the whole power dynamics of the relationship to forever shift in her favor.

Prolly had dukes asking for permission to go play with his friends, no man wants that sort of thing.
If this was the case, which I hardly doubt did he not agree with these terms? He DID pursue her, and at first glance she sized him up in minutes and KNEW it might not work. But she gave him a shot and look what she got in return.

Imagine you walking up to a pretty female with her affairs in order and she SEE'S RIGHT THROUGH YOU and saves you and her the trouble, but you interpret it as her being "stuck up". 

He claims he needs time to sort things out, he just doesn't know if she's the right fit for him anymore (this takes nads of steel, all things considered).

Tell him he can always pay back some of the money she invested in him while he's reevaluating the situation.

Like JayHood23 said, he looks like a douche. I think a woman should stand by a man who is making an honest effort to better his life, but providing all of the financial backing is too much. He's the real gold digger. A woman like that should look for successful men.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

That's true.

For me personally, I don't have to have a guy with tons of money or status. As long as the guy is making an actual effort to better himself then I'm cool with that. I've had hard times myself where things didn't go well, I didn't have any money and I was struggling, but I took steps to improve my situation and I worked hard. As long as a guy does the same then that's okay by me. Hell, I'm a struggling actor right now so I understand being broke, and I certainly don't ask other dudes to pay my rent and pay my phone bill etc.
laugh.gif

I will say though, that you won't catch me paying to put any man through school or whatever else. I've heard and seen too many damn stories of women going without to put their man through school or pay for job training stuff etc. and then as soon as the dude comes up, he trades the chick in for a younger version. Eff that mess.
laugh.gif
If he's gonna trade up, he'll trade up but at least while he may have wasted my time, he won't have gotten my money.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom