Where to buy good quality V-Necks and Tees?

Target Mossimo V-Necks. Been wearing them sinc they were $5.99. Put all my friends on them, they are excellent quality and fit amazing. Got at least 15 of them and they are the only ones that I trust on a daily basis. V-neck and a pair of jeans/cords and I'm good to go. Very versatile too.

Originally Posted by AQPHAME

UNIQLO
This is the only answer. I hate that there isn't one in Cali
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Patmc13

I roll with Nautica.  3 pack for 15.50 great quality and fit. A++  

CJ863  Try them...

My black tees are nautica or polo. quality nod to nautica

white tee, i only rock Stafford from jc penny

white thin undershirts, Hanes joints from wal mart

+trust me, im a basic tee expert+ o i dont rock v necks
grin.gif

Calvin Klein pima cotton is also good.

There's this brand called 3 Dots that's also good. Really soft shirts, but they are pricey at about $60 for a plain v neck

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Where y'all get these Uniqlo shirts at? Their site says they don't do ecommerce.

be from NY
already am...
How are you from NY and not know about Uniqlo? You  must live upstate or something. Anyway they have 3 stores in the city soho, 34th street and 5th ave I believe. Personally only been to the soho store. Lots of great deals so if I'm in the area I'll pop in and grab a few things. The plain tee's are pretty good quality and they only run you 4-5 dollars.

I rock with 2xist V neck white tees. Grab them at Nordstrom Rack for $15 for a pack of 3. Best quality and fit IMO but they have a wierd pink hue after the first wash that goes away within a few washes.

i usually +@!@ it Hanes cuz theyre cheap.. but after 2 washes they serve as undershirts only... my sister just bought me a pack of Croft&Borrow Vnecks.. very nice quality, super soft, and pretty good fit.. havent washed them yet so cant comment on that.. but theyre very good so far..

Originally Posted by HTXMade

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

H&M or hanes v necks.
i tried the hanes, they are very thin and after 1 wash they don't look right anymore.

not if you get the comfort soft, they last quite awhile

Still on the search for the perfect V-Neck.

I tried out ASOS, fit on the body was nice, but the sleeves were far too short...the search continues.

AA would have been nice, but the price for 1 is outrageous.

co-sign on the Hanes being the most turrible

and co-sign on Calvin Klein being great, best i ever had, matter fact I need to re-up

American Rag has some decent cheap v necks. Pretty sure you could use some Macy's coupons on them as well.

Back
Top Bottom