Where to cop Gucci Sb dunks?

I wouldn't mind a pair, but my hunting days are over. Actually, just putting forth any effort in general is too much. I'm lazy.

Prices will fall in about a week or so because there are shipments still distributing throughout the states....

need 8.5 or 9 out the beach

help would be appreciated (if theres any pairs left)

lol I don't need a pair but I would thoroughly enjoy a 9.5-10.5
nerd.gif

Elite really be playing with QS releases lately either they send the email to late or they put the shoes up for sale and then send a email out 2 hours later (just my guess) I really think the people who work there either taking care of them selfs or there people.

Originally Posted by Marito

Elite really be playing with QS releases lately either they send the email to late or they put the shoes up for sale and then send a email out 2 hours later ( just my guess) I really think the people who work there either taking care of them selfs or there people.
No, it's called Elite doesn't want to fool with a LINE. Pitcrew did the same thing.

^ I mean yea I get that but they used to wait till the next day after they got there shipment to release them ( in the morning) now its like they justdon't care, ok u don't want a line I get that but u make it 100% harder for someone 30 mins away to get them. Case and point there people who mostlikely live in the area scoop and us people who don't live close don't. But to keep it 100 the employees probly just want there pairs and don'twant to wait till the next day idk but it aint cool it aint cool at all. Sorry for the rant but hey at least my pair is in the mail.

I know it "sucks" to be under 18 with a limited amount of funds and possibly no car in this hobby, but........
laugh.gif

Any store gets a shipment of items, and there is no "mandated" release date or time to sell the items, its put on the floor asap...

Stores do a favor to people sending e-mails to let you aware of what they have for sale (that's a 2-sided story too, depending on how you look at it).

I just never feel the crying and whining when with a item that is in "demand," especially these days as everything has slowed down.

But it is what it is.

Game has NEVER changed...

This forum is pure comedy.

We have one person commenting on someone else's affinity to use songs, yet their name is inspired by a rap group.
Then we have folks mad that a store (kinda) have the audacity to take care of their community first.

Com.e.dy.
roll.gif

^^Yes I am that dude but I saw the light and it called my name but its cool u keep track of what I say.... much appreciated.

Originally Posted by Marito

^^Yes I am that dude but I saw the light and it called my name but its cool u keep track of what I say.... much appreciated.

To not like one of the greatest shoe designs of all time and to make 3,471 posts declaring that...yeah you're going to stick out a bit
laugh.gif

^^ well I only posted it a couple times but I guess your right this is my curse...lol

Back
Top Bottom