Where To Cop Jordan I Black/Varsity Red Strap?

I think ima just call it quits! I can't find any shoe store in the bay area.
I tought this was going to be a easy release! But a lot of stores aint getting them especially Niketown!

I think ima just call it quits! I can't find any shoe store in the bay area.
I tought this was going to be a easy release! But a lot of stores aint getting them especially Niketown!

Originally Posted by Solid waffle

actually i just called shiekhs and they said they werent getting them
Seriously, this is booty.....damn, where are you at Breds
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

got mine at tru today. wish i had gotten them from sneakerhead cause i paid 150+tax, still hella fresh though
pimp.gif

412158e0655d891716fcf09ef49cfba1ac91c70.pjpg

Originally Posted by jcsellsf

got mine at tru today. wish i had gotten them from sneakerhead cause i paid 150+tax, still hella fresh though
pimp.gif

True was charging 150?

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by jcsellsf

pimp.gif

True was charging 150?
yeah i know
eyes.gif
, but i wasent bout to turn them down, they arehella sick and i aint too mad

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

Check your nearest Shoe Palace. $102.99

I went the one at Tanforan, only like the first 5 people got a pair and that was a wrap.
devil.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I just copped a pair of the black/blue 1s for now

if anyone is still looking for these try sheikh shoes on tuesday. they will get a late shipment on these

Originally Posted by bayboss23

if anyone is still looking for these try sheikh shoes on tuesday. they will get a late shipment on these
Which Sheikh's??

try shiekhs on market( most likely they will get these) or try calling all the shiekhs thats near you, maybe on monday or tuesday they will get their shipments

Yo I'm most def heading down there! At what time does shiekh sf market open? Will they open at 7 since its a J's release?

Originally Posted by DuMMie SOLE

RIGHT ON!!!!
NO SCHOOL
Mark?

Anyways I will most def check my local shiekh here around my area San Pablo/Richmond/Hercules/Pinole. If anyone is even a dang NTer out here
laugh.gif
i'll most def keep an update.

most likely shiekhs in concord hilltop and on market street will get these. and they will have a limited amount of pairs maybe like 10, more or less. just calland check

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

RIGHT ON!!!!
NO SCHOOL
Mark?

Anyways I will most def check my local shiekh here around my area San Pablo/Richmond/Hercules/Pinole. If anyone is even a dang NTer out here
laugh.gif

Yo let me know if anything if shiekh in the richmond receives em..I'm only a bus stop away lol

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

RIGHT ON!!!!
NO SCHOOL
Mark?

laugh.gif
Yessir ahahah...
ill keep everyone updated...ill be at Shiekh's SF/downtown tuesday morning
nerd.gif

SC415 - No problem, im stopping today in True East to see if them have, going to call first.
sole-trooper - My friend said they got them, but they said something about getting them this week for some od reason, my friend is going tocall every single day to see if they got them. I'll try to keep you as much possible as everyone else.
Mark - Same, I think were trying as hard as we can keep everyone updated. If they happen to have a pair, snag me a pair mark, i got cashready, size 9 or 9.5 pleaseee!

Back
Top Bottom