Where will Terrell ELDORADO Owens end up?

can singletary tame TO?

nerd.gif

I would want his talents on my team. but there's no way he comin back to the boys.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

He should get chance next year with somebody since he showed a good attitude this year in Buffalo but then again he may not.

Maybe the 49ers?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Hell, I'll welcome him with the Bears....what do we have to lose , besides more games?

The Bears could use him, but if Brandon Marshall is available they should go after him instead of TO.

Last time the Pat's gambled on a "troubled" WR, things ended up pretty damn well for them. I wouldn't be surprised to see them make it happenagain.

I don't think TO is worth the risk anymore

I hope my Skins will go after Marshall

Maybe the Rams could pick him up....They need ANY kind of WR help. In fact, if any of you guys played in college, high school, or even intramural sports orjust throw the football around for fun, you guys should try out for the Rams at WR or QB. They could use any sort of help
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

He should get chance next year with somebody since he showed a good attitude this year in Buffalo but then again he may not.

Maybe the 49ers?

He said he wants to, but the 49ers have more than enough young guys wanting catches.

Originally Posted by Kalamazoo52

Last time the Pat's gambled on a "troubled" WR, things ended up pretty damn well for them. I wouldn't be surprised to see them make it happen again.
T.O. is my favorite player but if this happened I would honestly stop rooting for him. I think that %#$% would be so corny. Its like playing asthe All Madden team against one of your friends in Madden. You got an all star cast %#$% would be garbage IMO.

I have a funny feeling he ends back up in the NFC East with either the Skins or Giants...

Vick might be a Bill. If so, I still doubt Owens resigns.

Guys on NFL network said he could be going to Clevland
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom