where would they be now? vol. tupac n biggie

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

sees where most of the members on here saying pac is overrated are from.

all credibility in their statement is lost.

So true.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

sees where most of the members on here saying pac is overrated are from.

all credibility in their statement is lost.

So true.

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

they would have eventually squashed the beef, and decided to take over a third world country where only hip-hop artists live...like Genosha was for mutants. Biggie would have been professor x, Tupac would have been Magneto and Kanye would be storm. Lil B would have been Jubilee, DMX would be wolverine, chris brown would be gambit and rihanna would be rogue cuz as soon as chris touched her she would have absorbed his career.

The trees, I too can smell them.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

tumblr_lh9f7sexYZ1qgpnhfo1_500.png

...in my head

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

they would have eventually squashed the beef, and decided to take over a third world country where only hip-hop artists live...like Genosha was for mutants. Biggie would have been professor x, Tupac would have been Magneto and Kanye would be storm. Lil B would have been Jubilee, DMX would be wolverine, chris brown would be gambit and rihanna would be rogue cuz as soon as chris touched her she would have absorbed his career.

The trees, I too can smell them.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

tumblr_lh9f7sexYZ1qgpnhfo1_500.png

...in my head

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by ijapino

Pac would've went the route Cube went and eventually started making family movies.

Biggie would've lost weight on some celebrity weight loss show and became the new face of Subway.
I can see that, especially since he was acting out his whole rap career.
EDIT: I was about to respond to this, but saw Sig and Avy and decided to leave it alone 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Pac would've went the route Cube went and eventually started making family movies.

Biggie would've lost weight on some celebrity weight loss show and became the new face of Subway.
EDIT: I was about to respond to this, but saw Sig and Avy and decided to leave it alone 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SlimK4

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Its true Tupacs whole rap career was an act thats what he was trained in acting. Do yall west coast cats claiming him realize his original rap name was MC NEW YORK?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Its true Tupacs whole rap career was an act thats what he was trained in acting. Do yall west coast cats claiming him realize his original rap name was MC NEW YORK?

Both would have sold out like every other rapper has and make music for herbs and college girls (word to eminem)

Both would have sold out like every other rapper has and make music for herbs and college girls (word to eminem)

what tupac is dead??

lol but i think about this all the time when i play his songs. he would probably be more into the acting scene. but who knows.

what tupac is dead??

lol but i think about this all the time when i play his songs. he would probably be more into the acting scene. but who knows.

I see Pac becoming political and making movies. He was a great actor. Biggie i still see making music

I see Pac becoming political and making movies. He was a great actor. Biggie i still see making music

Originally Posted by CriminalMinded

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Tupac is probably the most overrated best rapper, ever.

there ya go.
happy.gif
 if pac / biggie were not killed i think hip hop music would have evolved differently
i think they both wer way better then HOV and with them puttin out more music, their style would have survived alot longer and alot less autotune

i agree pac would definetly do alot of acting

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Tupac is probably the most overrated best rapper, ever.

there ya go.
happy.gif
 if pac / biggie were not killed i think hip hop music would have evolved differently
i think they both wer way better then HOV and with them puttin out more music, their style would have survived alot longer and alot less autotune

i agree pac would definetly do alot of acting

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nobody is claiming Pac, but ALL rap careers are an act. It's called entertainment

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nobody is claiming Pac, but ALL rap careers are an act. It's called entertainment

Big was like 24? Pac was 25. They are considered the best of all time. Look at your favorite rappers' career when they were 25. Neither of them probably reached their prime.

Just somethin to think about.

Big was like 24? Pac was 25. They are considered the best of all time. Look at your favorite rappers' career when they were 25. Neither of them probably reached their prime.

Just somethin to think about.

Back
Top Bottom