where would they be now? vol. tupac n biggie

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Pac and Big where both Lyrically better than Hov when they all were alive together... Some forget that Hov is older than Pac AND Big....

....How the hell can you compare a rapper who's had 15 more years to polish their skills...?
true story. bleee dat

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Pac and Big where both Lyrically better than Hov when they all were alive together... Some forget that Hov is older than Pac AND Big....

....How the hell can you compare a rapper who's had 15 more years to polish their skills...?
true story. bleee dat

*DEAD* at the rappers/X-Men post on page.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm still laughing.

I think Pac would have been the first black president. Seriously. he had the mind of a genius. if not president, definitely senate.

I think Pac would have been the first black president. Seriously. he had the mind of a genius. if not president, definitely senate.

I much rather wonder were would PUN be if he was still alive...dude's lyrical talent was on a whole other level, his career was cut way too short...would be nice to see how much him being alive would have affected the amount of Spanish MCs being signed.

I much rather wonder were would PUN be if he was still alive...dude's lyrical talent was on a whole other level, his career was cut way too short...would be nice to see how much him being alive would have affected the amount of Spanish MCs being signed.

No hate but if Lil Wayne was murdered 2 years ago and "Based God" was killed today some of you fools would say they were the greatest of all time.

No hate but if Lil Wayne was murdered 2 years ago and "Based God" was killed today some of you fools would say they were the greatest of all time.

Originally Posted by babyface34

Dunno. I wonder how things would've turned out if Pac never got set-up/shot up/locked up.

This. The beef would've never happened. BIG and Pac wouldve continued to make music together. Pac wouldve continued the route he was going on Me Against The World, which he did, its just the beef brought so much negativity to his music. I can see Pac still making music, but doing more acting. I think eventually he would have become a political leader or political prisoner. I say prisoner because the FEDs wouldve tried to bring him down some how, either prison or death. He still would be a legend in my eyes.

I believe BIG wouldve left Diddy eventually. Jay-Z would not be where he is today. Like someone mentioned, I can see BIG and Nas going at it on some Takeover/Ether mess. BIG would stilll be mentioned as one of the greatest. The NY throne wouldve been his.

Originally Posted by babyface34

Dunno. I wonder how things would've turned out if Pac never got set-up/shot up/locked up.

This. The beef would've never happened. BIG and Pac wouldve continued to make music together. Pac wouldve continued the route he was going on Me Against The World, which he did, its just the beef brought so much negativity to his music. I can see Pac still making music, but doing more acting. I think eventually he would have become a political leader or political prisoner. I say prisoner because the FEDs wouldve tried to bring him down some how, either prison or death. He still would be a legend in my eyes.

I believe BIG wouldve left Diddy eventually. Jay-Z would not be where he is today. Like someone mentioned, I can see BIG and Nas going at it on some Takeover/Ether mess. BIG would stilll be mentioned as one of the greatest. The NY throne wouldve been his.

Originally Posted by Retroisback2008

Tupac would be Nas. Biggie would be Jay-Z.
/thread.

indifferent.gif
@ Pac being Nas.

Originally Posted by xiangc610

they wouldn't have been the icon's they are today if they were alive. theres something about dead people that just sparks people's interest.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Retroisback2008

Tupac would be Nas. Biggie would be Jay-Z.
/thread.

indifferent.gif
@ Pac being Nas.

Originally Posted by xiangc610

they wouldn't have been the icon's they are today if they were alive. theres something about dead people that just sparks people's interest.

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom