which box do you wish J's came in now?

this.....
dde6_1.JPG
or this......

images

I don't what this post is going to do for you but to answer your question, the second box because a lot is going on.

as long as the shoes r legit inside of them, they can come in a u-haul box for all i care

2nd...my favorite Jordan box...

On a side note, I think it would be cool to have the Team Jordan wallpaper (with all JB members dressed up) on a box...kind of like the face box but with that.Maybe for a couple of Team Jordans...

dont care....if jb were to bring the boxes back im sure they would fall apart easy or have some wack design on instead of the original design.

hey you know i didn't ask for all your immature comments so keep them to yourself! some of us like to keep the boxes as well and it adds a little somethingto the shoe. if you don't have anything related to the topic, DON'T REPLY!!!

Originally Posted by K20Lee

hey you know i didn't ask for all your immature comments so keep them to yourself! some of us like to keep the boxes as well and it adds a little something to the shoe. if you don't have anything related to the topic, DON'T REPLY!!!

Who said we don't keep the boxes?

Thought so.

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom