Which Countdown pack would you want? 6/17 or 7/16

6/17

carmines are nice. the black suede 17's are nice.

the black 16's are aiight, but the hares are the worst of the 4 shoes to me.

6/17

carmines are nice. the black suede 17's are nice.

the black 16's are aiight, but the hares are the worst of the 4 shoes to me.

The 7/16 pack, I love hares and love black/red 16's. Rather spend my money on 2 shoes that I want. Don't get me wrong I want the carmines
but not the 17's. They look too much like the black leather ones I already have.

The 7/16 pack, I love hares and love black/red 16's. Rather spend my money on 2 shoes that I want. Don't get me wrong I want the carmines
but not the 17's. They look too much like the black leather ones I already have.

Ima cop both but i would rather have the carmines over the hares and the hares over the 17's or 16's..........obviously

Ima cop both but i would rather have the carmines over the hares and the hares over the 17's or 16's..........obviously

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

to make it short... you want the 6/7 package? me too!!! this is the one time i wished jordan wore the number 13 imagine the possibilities...

ill cop both fosho!!! but if i were to pic one i would get the 6/17 pack.

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

to make it short... you want the 6/7 package? me too!!! this is the one time i wished jordan wore the number 13 imagine the possibilities...

ill cop both fosho!!! but if i were to pic one i would get the 6/17 pack.

The 6/17 pack. I'm not a fan of 7's. I do want the 16's though. I remember looking everywhere for them when i was fourteen, i didnt find them andhad to get the white/navy pair instead.

The 6/17 pack. I'm not a fan of 7's. I do want the 16's though. I remember looking everywhere for them when i was fourteen, i didnt find them andhad to get the white/navy pair instead.

I think a more interesting question to ask the Nike pool people would be: which do you want more......Hare VIIs or Carmines VIs?

It would be very close in my book. Not sure what I would pick off-hand but probably I'd copp the Carmine VIs.

I think a more interesting question to ask the Nike pool people would be: which do you want more......Hare VIIs or Carmines VIs?

It would be very close in my book. Not sure what I would pick off-hand but probably I'd copp the Carmine VIs.

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

2 great shoes > 1 great shoe + 1 mediocre shoe

hence, 7/16 ftw
pimp.gif

MY 6000TH POST
^^^ cosigned X10

Back
Top Bottom