Which Countdown pack would you want? 6/17 or 7/16

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

Originally Posted by richkid23

Both
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by hkhuynh20

i would go with the 7/16 because i like both pair compared to the 6/17 i only like the Carmines

Co-sign

Although I'm not a fan of the AJ XVII's, the countdown XVII's IMO are okay in my book. However, when I copped them, I felt somewhat reluctantbecause in actually, I solely wanted the Carmines...I could do without the XVII's.
The Countdown VII/XVI on the other hand is perfection; both of my ideal colorways were utilized and I happen to love the AJ XVI's.

Originally Posted by hkhuynh20

i would go with the 7/16 because i like both pair compared to the 6/17 i only like the Carmines

Co-sign

Although I'm not a fan of the AJ XVII's, the countdown XVII's IMO are okay in my book. However, when I copped them, I felt somewhat reluctantbecause in actually, I solely wanted the Carmines...I could do without the XVII's.
The Countdown VII/XVI on the other hand is perfection; both of my ideal colorways were utilized and I happen to love the AJ XVI's.

already got the 6/17 pack... & there no way i'm not gettin the 7/16 pack. so the obvious answer is...

BOTH!!

already got the 6/17 pack... & there no way i'm not gettin the 7/16 pack. so the obvious answer is...

BOTH!!

Back
Top Bottom