Which Jordan Has The Worst Colorways, OG & Retro (IYO)

After seeing a post a while back about which models had the best colorways, I decided to see which model people think has the worst colorways.  The Jordan I would win hands down due to there being so many colorwasy, but if we could look past the I what do we have?

For me it sadly is the III.  While all the OG colorways are great, almost all the retro+ coloways on the III are trash or uninspired.  The cool grey colorway is great imo, and the flipsand Mochas are descent.  After that it goes downhill......DTRT
sick.gif
, Pure $, Black Cat, BHM, Womens Harbor Blue.  The III is one of my top 5 favorite models, so it pains me to say this about them.  We will have to see how the new grey based III turns out, but I have a feeling many people will put it in the trash catagory.

Dishonorable Mention:
Air Jordan II - Once again, great OG colorways, and even two good retro + colorways (white/navy lows, black/silver).  Then comes the crap: whtie/maize low, black/white (patent), University Blue, Red Candy Pack, Green Candy Pack, Yellow Candy Pack. 

After seeing a post a while back about which models had the best colorways, I decided to see which model people think has the worst colorways.  The Jordan I would win hands down due to there being so many colorwasy, but if we could look past the I what do we have?

For me it sadly is the III.  While all the OG colorways are great, almost all the retro+ coloways on the III are trash or uninspired.  The cool grey colorway is great imo, and the flipsand Mochas are descent.  After that it goes downhill......DTRT
sick.gif
, Pure $, Black Cat, BHM, Womens Harbor Blue.  The III is one of my top 5 favorite models, so it pains me to say this about them.  We will have to see how the new grey based III turns out, but I have a feeling many people will put it in the trash catagory.

Dishonorable Mention:
Air Jordan II - Once again, great OG colorways, and even two good retro + colorways (white/navy lows, black/silver).  Then comes the crap: whtie/maize low, black/white (patent), University Blue, Red Candy Pack, Green Candy Pack, Yellow Candy Pack. 

The black cat IIIs are pretty nice for those days that you cannot decide what to wear.

Decent quality too didn't begin paint chipping until two years after purchase and hundreds of wear.

The black cat IIIs are pretty nice for those days that you cannot decide what to wear.

Decent quality too didn't begin paint chipping until two years after purchase and hundreds of wear.

IIs or VIII

So much you can do with the 8. And they did so much wrong.. although I am a proud owner of peapods

IIs or VIII

So much you can do with the 8. And they did so much wrong.. although I am a proud owner of peapods

The AJ 1. So many nice OG colorways that have never retroed, yet so many horrible retro colorways.

The AJ 1. So many nice OG colorways that have never retroed, yet so many horrible retro colorways.

Aj1 had been slaughtered more than any other J
polka dots, brown cement print, and anodized just to name a few
30t6p3b.gif

Aj1 had been slaughtered more than any other J
polka dots, brown cement print, and anodized just to name a few
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom