Which Jordan Has The Worst Colorways, OG & Retro (IYO)

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by eltouha

miro vii

piston vi

db iv

black cement 3

i'll need to wear a shank proof vest the next few weeks over that last one

are_you_serious_face2-300x287.jpg

i'd totally take a basketball xx2 over a bc3 any day

that is if i can't just take the bc3's and trade them for 20 pairs of bballxx2 of course
wink.gif

Originally Posted by FR4NCH1S3

15s are alllllll horrible

XVs arent the worst, I actually kind of like them but I know I am one of the few.  Anything beyond XX is just not up the standard of JB.

Originally Posted by FR4NCH1S3

15s are alllllll horrible

XVs arent the worst, I actually kind of like them but I know I am one of the few.  Anything beyond XX is just not up the standard of JB.

I actually bought the cw I hate the most... Long story short, I wasnt as serious about kicks back then as I am now... But I would say the Ceramic VIIs.

I actually bought the cw I hate the most... Long story short, I wasnt as serious about kicks back then as I am now... But I would say the Ceramic VIIs.

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

I agree the lakers 6's stitching is terrible but with it coloured in black which I did to mine they look a heap better.

Picture please.
This I'd like to see.

& Janitor, you are right.

The 7s are the best of the three.

I would but not sure how to do it.
There are pics in the official Lakers 6 thread if you search.

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

I agree the lakers 6's stitching is terrible but with it coloured in black which I did to mine they look a heap better.

Picture please.
This I'd like to see.

& Janitor, you are right.

The 7s are the best of the three.

I would but not sure how to do it.
There are pics in the official Lakers 6 thread if you search.

I remember when they released the DTRT III's & everyone thought that they were horrible... now anytime I wear em' they snap necks!!! I guess things change!!!

I remember when they released the DTRT III's & everyone thought that they were horrible... now anytime I wear em' they snap necks!!! I guess things change!!!

im glad to see the bordeouxs get mention, i never got the hype w those. i think theyre hideous. But i remember those candy pack IIs were grosssss. I never really liked the II to begin w/ but those were real bad

im glad to see the bordeouxs get mention, i never got the hype w those. i think theyre hideous. But i remember those candy pack IIs were grosssss. I never really liked the II to begin w/ but those were real bad

Back
Top Bottom