Which Jordan VI is a better shoes ?

Originally Posted by eltouha

areyou kidding? oreo is a poor man's carmines.

yes they are cheap, got my Oero's for $38.00 !!!!
roll.gif

must be some sort of Australian record
laugh.gif

I though Oreo's were a poor mans Motorsports?

Either way, despite that they're all over outlets I'll take White/Red VI's any day over Oreo's.

Either way, despite that they're all over outlets I'll take White/Red VI's any day over Oreo's.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

^ mate, what are the oreos going for in the USA at the outlets ?

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

^ mate, what are the oreos going for in the USA at the outlets ?

WHITE/RED VI's ALL DAY...my favorite of the recently released VI's. JORDANS no longer increase in value,

even BIN releases are worth squat over retail. XI's are your only hope as far as increased value in todays

Hypebeast infested market.

WHITE/RED VI's ALL DAY...my favorite of the recently released VI's. JORDANS no longer increase in value,

even BIN releases are worth squat over retail. XI's are your only hope as far as increased value in todays

Hypebeast infested market.

never like the oreos. i sold my infrared pack awhile ago because they were not my size and picked up white/red's on nt classifieds for $100 shipped - couldn't be happier. Vuey is right about the bred's going for more than the rest of the 2010 cw's

never like the oreos. i sold my infrared pack awhile ago because they were not my size and picked up white/red's on nt classifieds for $100 shipped - couldn't be happier. Vuey is right about the bred's going for more than the rest of the 2010 cw's

since the oreos have a white sole, they will turn beige than yellow overtime as the white red 6s have a black sole so you won't have to worry.

since the oreos have a white sole, they will turn beige than yellow overtime as the white red 6s have a black sole so you won't have to worry.

black and reds if you can find them. White and reds if u have to take another option.... Oreos are garbage I copped rocked like once and resold them

black and reds if you can find them. White and reds if u have to take another option.... Oreos are garbage I copped rocked like once and resold them

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

I agree. I did the same thing with my Oreos. I wore them and it felt like I had a clearence tag on my feet lol

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

I agree. I did the same thing with my Oreos. I wore them and it felt like I had a clearence tag on my feet lol

I bought both white/varsity and black/varsity red.  Nothing else caught my attention.  I was never a fan of motorsports, oreos, lakers, etc.
grin.gif

I bought both white/varsity and black/varsity red.  Nothing else caught my attention.  I was never a fan of motorsports, oreos, lakers, etc.
grin.gif

You guys think 5-10 years from now, people are gonna be droolling over the Oreo's...Like they were a big deal or something? Kinda like what's happening to the Laneys??

You guys think 5-10 years from now, people are gonna be droolling over the Oreo's...Like they were a big deal or something? Kinda like what's happening to the Laneys??

Back
Top Bottom