Which Jordan VI is a better shoes ?

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

I though Oreo's were a poor mans Motorsports?

Either way, despite that they're all over outlets I'll take White/Red VI's any day over Oreo's.

i have both & like the oreo's ......more actually had to get another ds pair of oreo's cuz i busted the 1st
laugh.gif

clearance tag on your feet
indifferent.gif
 NSIS

For me, personally, it'd be

Infrareds > Oreos > Varsity Reds

I was a big fan of the Oreos, just never got around to buying them. The V Reds on the other hand, did absolutely nothing for me. It wasn't so bad on the blacks though.

For me, personally, it'd be

Infrareds > Oreos > Varsity Reds

I was a big fan of the Oreos, just never got around to buying them. The V Reds on the other hand, did absolutely nothing for me. It wasn't so bad on the blacks though.

gimme the white/red all day. copped a pair a month ago. havent worn them yet though

gimme the white/red all day. copped a pair a month ago. havent worn them yet though

i have both and have to say the white/varsity reds are much better quality then the oreos, oreos are annoying to clean but really crisp colourway... my favs are the black/red 6s tho

i have both and have to say the white/varsity reds are much better quality then the oreos, oreos are annoying to clean but really crisp colourway... my favs are the black/red 6s tho

I have the Oreos and I LOVE them.  Mine are literally flawless and they go with everything.  They're one of the best non-OG colorways of any Jordan I've seen in a loooooooooong time.  I like mine so much, I bought a matching pair for my son.

SMH at "I wore them and it felt like I had a clearence tag on my feet lol". 
indifferent.gif
  No disrespect or anything man, but what does it matter if these went on clearance in some spots?  Big deal.  So did the OG Foam Ones.  A nice pair of kicks is a nice pair of kicks.  Nike just made a ridiculous amount of these, just like a number of other recent releases.

Ultimately, the best advice for you is to get what you like! 
happy.gif

I have the Oreos and I LOVE them.  Mine are literally flawless and they go with everything.  They're one of the best non-OG colorways of any Jordan I've seen in a loooooooooong time.  I like mine so much, I bought a matching pair for my son.

SMH at "I wore them and it felt like I had a clearence tag on my feet lol". 
indifferent.gif
  No disrespect or anything man, but what does it matter if these went on clearance in some spots?  Big deal.  So did the OG Foam Ones.  A nice pair of kicks is a nice pair of kicks.  Nike just made a ridiculous amount of these, just like a number of other recent releases.

Ultimately, the best advice for you is to get what you like! 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom